Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Hank Pym

• Quicksilver

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Nick Fury

• Total voters
Nothing. But it's strange as hell when 41 members post who they think is the hottest guy and only one of them is gay(that we know of, though this thread is making me think we have some closet cases around here) and only a handful are women. I think the only gayer thread possible would be a poll asking which celebrity would sleep with if someone put a gun to your head.

You can be straight and admit another guy can be handsome.

You can be straight and admit another guy can be handsome.
You do realize that the title of this poll is who is the "Hottest" guy, not handsome. If I see a good looking guy, I might think, "I wish I had his biceps," or something like that. I've never looked at a good looking guy and thought, "He's so hot."

You do realize that the title of this poll is who is the "Hottest" guy, not handsome. If I see a good looking guy, I might think, "I wish I had his biceps," or something like that. I've never looked at a good looking guy and thought, "He's so hot."

Homophobe. :D

Seriously, I don't call guys hot either. But this is just a poll. Oh my God, we all voted, we must be gay.

Not multi-option? No fun. :(

Out of those on the list... Wait, maybe it's better to list them all and leave the ones I don't like unbolded. XD

EDIT: Whoa, whoa, wait. This is for the Ultimateverse? Well then. Guys who are hot in Ultimate versions but not 616 versions will be italicized! :p

-Cyclops
-Wolverine
-Colossus
-Bobby
-Nightcrawler
-Angel
-Reed Richards
-Johnny Storm
-Ben Grimm
-Peter Parker

-Harry Osborn
-Captain America
-Thor (Long hair is ew. Cut it and we'll start talking.)
-Bruce Banner
-Hank Pym
-Quicksilver
-Nick Fury

...and Namor! And Norman Osborn. And Daredevil. And Tony Stark. And Hawkeye. And tons of others.

Last edited:
Not multi-option? No fun. :(

Out of those on the list... Wait, maybe it's better to list them all and leave the ones I don't like unbolded. XD

EDIT: Whoa, whoa, wait. This is for the Ultimateverse? Well then. Guys who are hot in Ultimate versions but not 616 versions will be italicized! :p

-Cyclops
-Wolverine
-Colossus
-Bobby
-Nightcrawler
-Angel
-Reed Richards
-Johnny Storm
-Ben Grimm
-Peter Parker

-Harry Osborn
-Captain America
-Thor (Long hair is ew. Cut it and we'll start talking.)
-Bruce Banner
-Hank Pym
-Quicksilver
-Nick Fury

...and Namor! And Norman Osborn. And Daredevil. And Tony Stark. And Hawkeye. And tons of others.

*blink* Okay. That's somewhat disturbing.

Well, I can't help it if they're all hot, can I? :p

...for the record, I'm being completely serious with this.

The other thing about this pull that doesn't make too much sense is that the characters vary from artist to artist. It would make more sense if it was, "Who would you want to be?"

The other thing about this pull that doesn't make too much sense is that the characters vary from artist to artist. It would make more sense if it was, "Who would you want to be?"
Or perhaps "Who would you like to spend an afternoon of conversation with?" Either of those make more sense to me than "Hottest Comic Males".

I see. I think.... :?

My problem with this whole topic is that I still don't really understand what people mean by "hot". I don't understand what is meant by "sexy", either -- neither of those words conveys any meaning to me. If I take the term "hot" literally, as someone pointed out earlier, the most obvious answer would be Johnny Storm, who as we all know can set himself on fire and therefore is most likely to have the highest possible body temperature. (Of course, no one, to the best of my knowledge, has recorded the body temperature of any of the alien UU characters, such as Mahr Vehl or Kleiser. However, neither of them seem able to self-combust, so Johnny would still seem to be hotter, at least when he's exuding flames.)

I'd rather not get into my answer to the interpretation of the question if "hot" = "sexy", other than to say that my response would probably be "None". Trust me, that's one discussion we don't want to have.

If, however, I may answer the question as "Which male character do you find the most interesting?", then I can actually offer several candidates, most of whom aren't even on the list. These would include Ben Urich, Professor Storm, the late Henry McCoy, Mahr Vehl, Sam Wilson and, of course, Thor (although I suspect in that case the conversation might turn into something more along the lines of a sermon, and God knows I get enough of those in church on Sundays. :wink: But I'd be willing to give the conversation a try just to see how it goes).

So as you can see, my answer to "Which is the hottest male character?" relies heavily on how I interpret the question. And after typing and editing this post, I can also see that I have spent far too much time thinking about this.... :lol:

Latest posts

Back