Votes: 11 10.8%
  • Gwen Stacy

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Black Cat

Votes: 26 25.5%

• Total voters

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
This is chauvinistic. So what. I'm posting one for the guys too. Who do you think is the hottest Ultimate Female? Basically, when I say the words, hot female ultimate character who do you think of. Yes I know artist variation is a thing but this is asking for whichever one was the best. So just tell us.

Caduceus said:
I'm going with Dazzler. Its just the way my tastes run.

Ah, Cad likes 'em freaky.

I went with Black Cat but Dazzler was my second choice.

Dazzler got my vote :)
See, there's no challenge if all a girl wants is hearts and flowers. And 'sides, you just know she'd be the best ****.

Man, I cannot believe, in all seriousness I'm allowing myself to get involved in this conversation, sod chauvinism, it's just lame.:D

K, backing out of the room and leaving this topic alone.

censorship sucks

okay, what the hell is going on here, im sure i posted here once before and now i dont see my post at all....

i went with black cat, although jean and dazzler were close....but black cat just gets me going.... :p (that was censored from my original post {paraphrased} since some of you cant handle the truth...)

Last edited:
Little children might see this thread. If your mature enough to handle the Ultimates than your mature enough to handle "Which character is hotter" but I read your post and it doesn't surprise me. Just saying "......which i can't describe on the board" when you pretty much told us exactly what it was is no different from describing it.

Its like saying "no offense but..." If you don't want to offend someone, don't say something offensive.

okay, ill reason with that, but it would be nice if someone told me they are removing my posts and why......

people like me like to see how others react to intelligence AND igonorance alike

(gives the person with the mr sinister picture a sinister laugh)

Too many posts are removed all over the site to try and explain every single removal. You knew exactly why yours was removed anyway so there was no point explaining.

I've been censored once or twice :twisted:

Anyway I went with Ultimate Black Widow because no matter where you put her she'll always be the best looking girl in a crowd.

I dunno why Jean's gettin such a push... short hair doesn't do anything for me...which is what she's had throughout most of the issues. My second's going to either be Elektra or Black Cat.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Anyway I went with Ultimate Black Widow because no matter where you put her she'll always be the best looking girl in a crowd.

I dunno why Jean's gettin such a push... short hair doesn't do anything for me...which is what she's had throughout most of the issues. My second's going to either be Elektra or Black Cat.

See, I almost agree with that. Black Widow was my second but she's just a touch too old for me.

Black Cat. She's got certain... assets... that if Dazzler had, I'd have gone with Cad and picked the freaky chick. But while my tastes do run to freaky, they run even more to busty, so eh. :)

TheManWithoutFear said:
I've been censored once or twice :twisted:

shoot, i forgot about her.....she is hotter than mary jane, but i went with character over looks....mary jane would get the award as i said earlier, but i like my women to have confidence and a sly side to them (let me stop before i get censored again)

Latest posts

Back