Votes: 18 17.6%
  • Mary Jane Watson

Votes: 11 10.8%
  • Gwen Stacy

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Black Cat

Votes: 26 25.5%

• Total voters
Ultimate Jean is so freakin' hot. Scott is lucky indeed !

ourchair said:
If the entirety of Marvel's comics were Hollywood, Frank Cho and the Dodsons are their breast men.
When you say 'Dodsons', you make it sound like both of them are men. You DO know Terry's the penciler and his wife is in the inker right?

Just making sure, is all.

Last edited:
I was going to put Sue Storm, but I figured she got alot of votes. Guess I was wrong.

I voted for Rogue.

05-ultimatesue.jpg

Can't believe so many people voted for that skank ho Black Cat. Guess that cleavage wins a lot of uh... hearts.

For my money, it's Sue Storm. Oh sure, she just looks like another boring blonde... and on the other hand, most people don't want to think about that completely unflattering version of her in 616, whose maternal instincts and anti-feminist portrayal is just depressing.

But Ultimate Sue is the shiznit. She's a hot little brainiac, and she thinks in practical terms rather than just being obsessed with science for the sake of it. And she's got a hilariously witty tongue on her to boot.

I voted Sue because I think I could actualy have a conversation with her. Everyone else on here is living in a much, much diffrent world, or is a 15 year old ditz. Sue's the cute girl you patnered up with in chem lab, who ended up knowing how to do everything already.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Baxter it sounds to me like you take your UFF comics out to dinner and movie to me...
*In a phony French accent*

Baxter: So, my darling. How are you today?

Baxter: No, no, my sweet darling pie. Do not say a word. You're....beauty says it all.

Baxter said:
I voted Sue because I think I could actualy have a conversation with her. Everyone else on here is living in a much, much diffrent world, or is a 15 year old ditz. Sue's the cute girl you patnered up with in chem lab, who ended up knowing how to do everything already.

What's this conversation thing you speak of?

Patriot said:
What's this conversation thing you speak of?
The conversation is the one he has with the comic book, not Sue.

See quote below:

Baxter's conversation with the comic book said:

Baxter: No, no, my sweet darling pie. Do not say a word. You're....beauty says it all.

icemastertron said:

All that would lead to is one very "messy" comic, the next morning. :wink:

I voted for Storm, cause shes fiery hot :p and she would rock my world :rockon: and now im off to bed with a super sexy fantasy!!

TheManWithoutFear said:
Baxter it sounds to me like you take your UFF comics out to dinner and movie to me...
Well, I used to do the same thing, but then they broke up with me because I was too 'clingy'. Now I take pictures of Warren Ellis to dinner, movie and bed now.

Jeez... it's harder to choose the hottest female than the hottest male! I would bed all these women (except Rogue, for health issues). I voted on Black Widow because she is a real woman. Well, not real real, but she is a fully grown lived woman.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back