House MD Discussion

I actually watch this religiously. Anyone think they were having way too much fun showing Cuddy's *** the other night? And I'm gonna bet cash money that there's the spawn of House in her oven when she finally goes through with the in vitro thing.

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
Hey.

Did nobody watch this?

5/5 and for the entire season perfect score too. Not one bad episode, not one boring moment. Best show on television period.

House was shot!! :shock: And a guys eyeball popped out of his skull.

yo, the season finale friggin' killed! i don't like house as a concept, because it just seems like every episode is "holy christ, what a weird disease! good thing i'm house and rule the school. i know what this man needs! medical jargon goes in place of this sentence."

"oh my god, house you're mad!"

"i may be mad, but if he doesn't get this treatment, jigga will die!"

(later)

"omg it totally worked!"

"man, that disease got HOUSED!"

but the season finale was like... cooky! in a good way.

never seen this but I see a boxset of season 1-3 is on sale. Is it worth picking up. Not for me but my mother's birthday is coming up she'll be 52 but She likes shows like Quincy and diagnosis murder is it the same type of show?

never seen this but I see a boxset of season 1-3 is on sale. Is it worth picking up. Not for me but my mother's birthday is coming up she'll be 52 but She likes shows like Quincy and diagnosis murder is it the same type of show?

My mother is also 52 and I watch it with her whenever I'm home. It has mystery, comedy, and drama. The show tends to target a smarter audience despite being on after American Idol.

My 52 year old mother likes it, yours might too. I've never seen Quincy or Diagnosis Murder, so I don't know if they are similar.

My mother is also 52 and I watch it with her whenever I'm home. It has mystery, comedy, and drama. The show tends to target a smarter audience despite being on after American Idol.

My 52 year old mother likes it, yours might too. I've never seen Quincy or Diagnosis Murder, so I don't know if they are similar.

Cool, thanks dude. I'll get it her.

I've been slowly watching Season 1 and an episode last night made me cry. It was about a young boy pretending to be 18 when he was actually 15 trying to look after his seemingly schizophrenic mother. It was very sad.

This show is great. I think I accidentally read spoilers by coming into this thread but Stephen Fry should be introduced somehow. It would be awesome.

This show is quickly growing on me even though I didn't enjoy it at first. The only other show to do that was Burn Notice. I watched the all day thing they had on USA and Iwatched it last night as well. I think they're doing another House marathon this sunday on USA again.

I used to see an episode or two long before whenever I just happened to catch one. But ever since around summer or so, my brother and I have really gotten addicted to watching the show whenever it airs if we can.

I will be getting the first four seasons on DVD when I can.

Have I mentioned how much I love Thirteen(Remy)?

>.>
<.<

Ok, cool. My one friend was freaking out about that last night all during the episode. I don't really follow it, I only watch it when it's on.

I do really like this show for all of its brilliance and charisma, but dammit, it's the same thing every episode. My friends and I were watching last night and we were saying "oh, this is where House gets pissed at the case and tells his teammates to 'get it done'" and the scene would literally end with House saying "get it done". Or, when there's a relative calm, we guess that someone's gonna throw up blood or they go into convulsions... Last night, that chick's uterus spat blood. We were ball park.

I felt bad for Cuddy not getting the baby. I'm sure there'll be a chance again at some point later on in the season somewhere, but seeing her and House kiss was crazy. I remember reading an article on the season somewhere a few months ago or so and the writers/producers saying that this would happen.

I can't wait to see the aftermath next week. It's already looking hilarious.

House: I hit that last night and now she's all up on me. :lol:

I just finished Season One. I got the next two seasons for Christmas and will probably watch them over the next week or so. And then I'll have to go buy Season Four. That's the one I'm looking forward to as it's got the whole War Games arc and introduces Thirteen. Olivia Wilde is lovely.

Hugh Laurie is awesome.

The first three episodes of Season 6 have been different and original. I'm hoping the rest of the season continues to be this interesting.

I really thought the woman he connected with at the Mental Home was going to be another hallucination, and was pleasantly surprised when it wasn't.

Latest posts

Back