"House of W"! (re-enacted by toys)

Sean Whitmore

The newest web comic from Fanboy Productions, the people who brought you "Countdown to M-Finite Crises":

House of W, Part 1!

I shot the thing 5 months ago and was only able to get it online recently. So if the jokes seem out of date, keep in mind they were relevant when I wrote them. :) Enjoy!

SEAN

Sean Whitmore said:
The newest web comic from Fanboy Productions, the people who brought you "Countdown to M-Finite Crises":

House of W, Part 1!

I shot the thing 5 months ago and was only able to get it online recently. So if the jokes seem out of date, keep in mind they were relevant when I wrote them. :) Enjoy!

SEAN
Dude that was hilarious

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

THAT IS THE GREATEST THING EVER.

EVER!!!!!!

You my friend rule on a level only gods rule.

Last edited:
039.jpg

F-ing hilarious!

i need to get lots of toys, so i can make those. toys i say! (drunk)

House of M is so poor, that people are continually able to point out the immense plot holes in it. I love the reactions to Iron Man's "How else do you stop a being who can alter reality?" and there's been a dozen. Wolverine and Spidey fighting, the whole "Avengers don't kill", Phoenix gags, Strange and Xavier, Luke Cage, Magneto's insecurity over his own mortality... it was all very, very good indeed.

What I also loved is when they finally get to Genosha and it's quite obviously a corner of your room. :lol:

I dunno why, but I forgot how low the production values where until that panel, and it really made me laugh (in a good way, mind).

Well done! :D

Bass said:
What I also loved is when they finally get to Genosha and it's quite obviously a corner of your room. :lol:

Then you're gonna love the Savage Land, which is all shot around a potted plant on my window sill. ;)

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

SEAN

Sean Whitmore said:
Then you're gonna love the Savage Land, which is all shot around a potted plant on my window sill. ;)

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

SEAN
Oh and by the way, Welcome to Ulitmate Central

"But as her teammates, it now falls to us to decide exactly how we should help her. And by 'help' her, I am of course referring to killing her."
"BOSHE MOI!"
"UNGLAUBLICH!"
"ADDITIONAL ETHNIC COLLOQUIALISM!"

"Shouldn't Reed Richards be apart of this meeting?"
"Nah, he'd just make a bunch of suggestions that don't involve killing her."

"Yeah, why is Daredevil here?"
"In case we run into ninjas."
"Ninjas?"
"Scary ninjas with big swords. Any questions that aren't retarded?"

"How are you Wanda?"
"Never better, just ask Vision and the kids."
*Wanda points at nothing*
"..."
"..."
"...Are they invisible?"
"Shut up, Peter."

"Killing may work for you bloodthirsty Avengers, but thats NOT how the X-Men operate!"
"Look. Its Pheonix."
"Where!?"
*Cyclops shoots into the sky*

Great work, Sean.

"WHy is Daredevil here?"

"In case we run into ninjas"

"Ninjas?"

"Yeah, scary ninjas with big swords"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol: thats right uo there with those x-men flash cartoons.

"Find other mutants to kill their own"

"We didn't get you for that fact that your are mutants. We bought you cause you have experience handling teammates that grow to powerful"

"Eat me you ***** **** ***"

"Sorry, Wanda must of made me say that."

Last edited:
Iron Man should always be written this way.

Cyclops too.

In fact, everyone was written perfectly.

010.jpg

057.jpg

069.jpg

HA! These are way better then those flashes. Good job

Last edited:
thee great one said:
"Find other mutants to kill there own"

"We didn't get you for that fact that your are mutants. We bought you cause you have experience handling teammates that go to powerful"

"Eat me you ***** **** ***"

"Sorry, Wanda must of made me say that."
I'm officially adding "Wanda made me do that" to my list of Moontacular catchphrases.

Latest posts

Back