What about a 'Zomnibus'

Ultimate FF - 21-23
Ultimate FF - 30-32
Marvel Zombies 1-5
MZ vs. Army of Darkness 1-5
Dead Days
Black Panther 28-30
Marvel Zombies 2 1-5

25 issues, and loads of fantastic Suydam covers alternate covers.

They haven't made this, but would there be any interest?
(Likely I'm the only one not sick of them yet :) )

i would love this, or at least give me them again in TPBs. I wasn't quick enough the first time around, but i want these so bad!

Do you think it should be put in order.
Like the dead days issue first then Army of darkness vs marvel zombies, then the Ultimate Fantastic four issues, then the main series, then Black Panther, followed with the Marvel Zombies 2 mini series?

I think it should personally

I wouldn't buy it myself, but it's a clever idea. Waaaaaaay more clever than Marvel would want to be involved with. They never put that much thought into stuff like that.

I read them - It was mostly 'space-holder', but nothing awful. A few good lines.
Not really much of an endorsement, I guess.

I would get rid of the Army of Darkness stuff, the last thing we need is a mandatory "Dynamite" label on the spine plus added cost for using Ash. I wouldn't object to making a bundle pack for those who want to pay for it.

I would get rid of the Army of Darkness stuff, the last thing we need is a mandatory "Dynamite" label on the spine plus added cost for using Ash. I wouldn't object to making a bundle pack for those who want to pay for it.

While I understand your reasoning, i feel that the AoD stuff needs to be there as it is a Zom-nibus. I would rather have everything all in one rather than two or four or five separate books. Plus, if its all there, if could be put in complete chronology, instead of missing a section thats in a separate book.

Latest posts

Back