How did you get here?

Void.M

How did you find Ultimatecentral? by a friend? other forum? link?

I found it via a link in wikipedia

After reading the end of ULTIMATES 2 #3 (which was about the Jurassic era) I was so desperate for information about "THE SECRET ORIGIN OF THOR" (as teased by #3's ending) that I had to find a place to talk about it. This forum had a spec thread for it, so I joined and posted some crazy nonsense about who Thor was.

In case you are interested, my theory on Thor's origin was wrong.

After reading the end of ULTIMATES 2 #3 (which was about the Jurassic era) I was so desperate for information about "THE SECRET ORIGIN OF THOR" (as teased by #3's ending) that I had to find a place to talk about it. This forum had a spec thread for it, so I joined and posted some crazy nonsense about who Thor was.

In case you are interested, my theory on Thor's origin was wrong.
But at least your Loki Manifesto was brilliant. Especially the ending.

Searched for Ultimate Spider-Man in Google, got a link to this place, lurked for about a month, registered to discuss the latest (at that time) Ultimate X-Men.

Last edited:
You buncha lurkers. :noway:

:p

I was looking online for Ultimate news and found this place. I joined right away. BOOYAH!

I was getting back into comics in 2005 and around October I had already read every UU TPB that was released. I knew the TPBs were behind in issues so I was searching for more info on them and I came across this site when I entered "Marvel Ultimate Universe" in Yahoo.

I found a link in someone's sig on Comixfan.com. I have never been back there since.

After reading USM Venom arc I was getting back into comics and was mainly looking for a site where I can read summaries and such to get more into the UU without having to spend money I don't have on comics. So I did some googling and came across this part of the internets I would only really post ideas and speculations in the book's thread and some movie threads. And the rest is history

Last edited:
Doc Comic linked his Ultimate Flash(Jay Garrick) fanfic on the Superman Homepage. I lurked the forums for about a day and then joined so I could comment on the story here. UC was still my second priority behind SH(where I had one of the highest post-counts), but slowly I got more and more attached to here until earlier this year when I just left SH in total.

Googled an Ultimate Universe site. First thing that popped up was UC. I lurked for a few months, then joined.

Last edited:
I was with TOG's mom one night and she told me about it.

I had been getting into Ultimate X-Men and was looking for summaries on the issues while waiting on the next trade, found this place, lurked for a while then joined.

Last edited:
I read Ultimates 2 #3 and I could not contain my urge to talk to someone about it. I googled "Ultimates 2 #3 discussion" and this was the first site that came up. Two days later I made (what I believe) is my first post.

However, my UC origin did not reach its natural climax until later, during the homoerotic extravaganza that was the "Let's All Help Out Moony" thread, where I was deflowered by Bass and became something close to the Moony you all know and love today. The rest was history.
I was with TOG's mom one night and she told me about it.
FACT: 78% of UC members were referred to the site by TOG's mom.

Latest posts

Back