Ultimate Houde

UC's Resident Genetic Recombinator
We are always talking about this show, yet we haven't dedicated a thread to it, so here it is.

Now watch the show get cancelled cause we did this.....

Anyways, last night's episode was about the marriage of Marshall to Lily, and Barney was in top form, as always. When he was saying the wedding vows, outside, and kept getting choked up over the words, awesome.

And the way everything that could go wrong did, and Marshall had the hair episode. I laughed the whole time because I saw the video online about a bride doing that mere minutes before her wedding. She just shaved her head, and cut locks off left and right, and then screamed at people, it was great, and here Marshall was doing the same thing.

Great stuff.

Re: How I Met Your Mother (discussion)

"It's for the bride."

Genius. We should all try that at weddings now.

"Can I get your number?"

"What?!"

"It's for the Bride."

"Oh. Ok!"

:lol:

Or when he walked into the room, and went, "The bride needs two things, first, you, in the short red dress, she needs you to work out the knots in my shoulders, and the second thing....um....Well, I can't remember the second thing anymore."

Or when he walked into the room, and went, "The bride needs two things, first, you, in the short red dress, she needs you to work out the knots in my shoulders, and the second thing....um....Well, I can't remember the second thing anymore."
That was the best part. :lol:

Weird. I spent a good chunk of yesterday watching most of season 1 for the first time. I love Barney he's so legendary.

Finally the UC has decided to SUIT UP and get LEGENDARY!

This is the greatest thread in the history of this site. Better than Ultimate Muffins. Better than Moony Vs Houde. Better than Zombie Superman. Almost better than Anti-Scoop......that and HIMYM actually tie.

Seriously.....the wedding episode was perfect. The right amount of comedy. The right amount of sappy Lily/Marshal love.

I cannot fathom how I survived Mondays for so long without this show.

This is the greatest thread in the history of this site. Better than Ultimate Muffins. Better than Moony Vs Houde. Better than Zombie Superman. Almost better than Anti-Scoop......that and HIMYM actually tie.

Seriously.....the wedding episode was perfect. The right amount of comedy. The right amount of sappy Lily/Marshal love.

If even Garfield doesn't love Mondays now....

I decided to get off my ***, and finally make this thread.

It will be legendary

I still can't believe this show hasn't been renewed.

Me neither

IT must have been because of 24

If even Garfield doesn't love Mondays now....

I hope you mean does

I still can't believe this show hasn't been renewed.

Saywha?

You mean it's not slated for a Season 3?

**** that noise. There needs to be. How else will I find out how Ted met the kids' mother?

This thread cannot end. If I have to, I will go back a write a review for each episode.

I'm also thinking about abducting all UC members attending WW and taping them to chairs and force them to watch Season 1 on DVD. How big is our hotel room again?

Well, tonight's the season finale, with a surprise that even surprises the Barnacle!!

willynillytf9.gif
willynillytf9.gif
willynillytf9.gif
willynillytf9.gif
willynillytf9.gif

That's how excited I am. I've lost all control and am running around like a wild man in between posts.

Did I mention
willynillytf9.gif
yet?

Hope they like Red Vines and Mr.Pibb. Cause that's what they're gettin'.

Don't fret though....I hear they're crazy delicious!

Latest posts

Back