Re: How I Met Your Mother (discussion)

Why are they teasing a Ted RObin relantionship when we know they don't end up together, because of the first episode

I hate when they do these things, like the whole JD Elliot relantionship tease they are doing in Scrubs right now

Why are they teasing a Ted RObin relantionship when we know they don't end up together, because of the first episode

I don't know. It was cute to see the first season....and we expected normal relationship stuff the second season. But now it's just weird. I guess to get people to inves temotionally into their relationship that way when the do break-up it's more personal to the fans.

But as of right now---CBS still hasn't said whether or not they'll renew for a 3rd season. I'd at least like a 3rd. Even if it was the last season...at least we could get a full story.

In other Yo Momma news---Entertainment Weekly awarded The Wedding episode last week as the TV episode of the week. They said something about it being one of the best sitcoms in a long time.

Damn I love this show.

Obviously we four are the only cool ones on the site.

If the first season's on DVD, I'm really gonna try to rent it this Summer. :D

In other Yo Momma news---Entertainment Weekly awarded The Wedding episode last week as the TV episode of the week. They said something about it being one of the best sitcoms in a long time.

EW FTW!!! :)

If the first season's on DVD, I'm really gonna try to rent it this Summer. :D

It is.

Season Finale:

No. No no no no.

I want to cry. That's right kids.....Doom wants to cry.

Last night I witnessed the greatest season/possible series finale of all time. It was in a word......perfect. Right down to Barney's last line.

Lily and Marshall were-----well Lily and Marshal. And let me also admit that I am now giving serious thought of changing my last name to "Awesome" and giving my kids the middle names of "Totally" and "Friggin'". For seriously.

The Ted and Robin mystery was perfect as well. At first I thought pregnant. Then it looked as if I was fooled and they were getting married. Then I was fooled again when it seemed they were moving overseas. But shame on me I was fooled once again. Pregnant! I totally called it! But then it was all "Silly Doom....You'll Never Be Batman At This Rate". They weren't pregnant......they broke up. And you knew it was coming sooner or later. I didn't expect it this season. Maybe in the third.

Barney. Barney. Barney. Do I really need to say more?

That last scene was perfect. I think I might cry at the idea of never seeing a new episode again.

Tear.

It is.

Season Finale:

No. No no no no.

I want to cry. That's right kids.....Doom wants to cry.

Last night I witnessed the greatest season/possible series finale of all time. It was in a word......perfect. Right down to Barney's last line.

Lily and Marshall were-----well Lily and Marshal. And let me also admit that I am now giving serious thought of changing my last name to "Awesome" and giving my kids the middle names of "Totally" and "Friggin'". For seriously.

The Ted and Robin mystery was perfect as well. At first I thought pregnant. Then it looked as if I was fooled and they were getting married. Then I was fooled again when it seemed they were moving overseas. But shame on me I was fooled once again. Pregnant! I totally called it! But then it was all "Silly Doom....You'll Never Be Batman At This Rate". They weren't pregnant......they broke up. And you knew it was coming sooner or later. I didn't expect it this season. Maybe in the third.

Barney. Barney. Barney. Do I really need to say more?

That last scene was perfect. I think I might cry at the idea of never seeing a new episode again.

Tear.
I don't think we've ever been on a more exact thoughts and feelings ever.

The last line was wonderful

"Ted, do you need a wingman again?"
"This is going to be Lengend...wait for it!"
The only way it should've ended this season.

I agree with everything VVD said.

This was perfect. As a season finale, it was perfect. As a series finale, it would be perfect, except there will be no more HIMYM and I will cry. This series is sheer genius.

I am so pissed right now.
Ok I make it home at 7:00, dinner's ready and I turn it to CBS.
Then my family more specifically my mom starts yelling at my brother and is just generally talking loud so that she can be heard over the t.v.
So I saw the episode but missed most of the jokes. Stupid family.

One of my co-workers watches the show and he was talking about how he wished Barney had said "Suit Up".

I instantly corrected him as to why it wouldn't have worked and come off forced. The Legendary comment was perfect.

Please let there be a Season 3.

Tear.

wait, what? Its not already renewed? Thats not right man. I might not worship it like you guys (I pray to the alter of Earl myself) but this show should keep going.

Latest posts

Back