Re: How I Met Your Mother (discussion)

Whatsherface from House is THE MOTHER (or not).

I met your mother last night. in the men's restroom. at the airport Fuddrucker's.

Last edited:

Season 6 is among us, not the best opener, but some funny one liners. Rachel Bilson a lesbian?

I'm glad we are getting a story again.

I think the marriage is Barney's, considering Ted's the Best Man, and Marshall is in the wedding party.

Barney getting married is...is.... blasphemy in the name of Barney.

So Barney knows Bob Barker isn't his real father and he's OK with not knowing who it actually is. A good episode overall for his character development at least.

So Barney knows Bob Barker isn't his real father and he's OK with not knowing who it actually is. A good episode overall for his character development at least.

Really good episode. The guy who played James' father was a much better actor than he could have been and the whole way they handled that moment was really nice, without being maudlin.

Last edited:

thats Wayne Brady foo, you best not be forgetting acting royalty like that again.

thats Wayne Brady foo, you best not be forgetting acting royalty like that again.

Sorry, I just noticed I didn't say "father" in the last post. I know who Wayne Brady is.

Who's the actor who was playing Sam Gibbs, though?

EDIT: Ben Vereen.

Did anyone else find it a bit off-putting that it's not that unlikely that Sam could be Barney's Dad, given that James is far blacker-looking than someone who has a white mother? Just a thought? Maybe I don't know enough about genetics.

Last edited:

Don't work that way. While there are lighter Black people, they wouldn't be as light as Barney.

Yeah, but the joke kind of drew more attention to the fact that it's extremely unlikely that James would be that black, given that his mother is white.

Last edited:

best episode last 2 seasons

ROBIN SPARKLE LIVES!!! BEAVERS!!!!
i could not stop laughing

[video=youtube;PnSat7BuFGA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnSat7BuFGA[/video]

Latest posts

Back