How long do you think it will take till Pete turns 18?

I don't see how one person can ruin your night... For just being there! C'mon, now.

But back on topic, I'm going to start an argument at this rate...

Goodwill said:
I don't see how one person can ruin your night... For just being there! C'mon, now.

But back on topic, I'm going to start an argument at this rate...

one word....ex

Goodwill said:
I think that Bendis and Bagley intend to put the record out of reach for the foreseeable future. That's the way to do it, too, if you're setting a record like this. Perhaps we'll see it out done by BKV who promises to be on Runaways 'til he dies but I wouldn't imagine anyone else dethrowning Bendis and Bagley.

i hope BKV stays with runaways.

Well, I've heard nothing but good things about that title... Since I don't read 616 I can't say that I know, but it seems Runaways is top notch.

nigma said:
(wayyy offfff topic)
I got ta agree with ya on that one, Prom was the only "dance" I went to. And damn did I go in style. I was dressed in something like this (the girl I went with choose my outfit, expect it was all white with a white hat) :mrgreen: zoot suit

Woot for Zoot Suit!

Anyways, they could always move Peter on to College. With Ultimates looking the way it is now, I don't know if Nick will be able to take him once he turns 18. :lol:

Although Runaways is an amazing series, and everyone should read it, Vaughan and Alphona won't be able to challenge Bendis & Bagley as their run has already been broken by fill-ins. (The Cloak & Dagger two parter in #11 & #12 of volume one.)

Latest posts

Back