How long do you think it will take till Pete turns 18?

icemastertron said:
Don't worry E. You're not going crazy.......yet. :wink:

Whew - the space monkeys were wrong. What a relief!

TheManWithoutFear said:
yes it has felt like more than 9 months and I was quite ticked off to see that it was only 9 in the beginning of the Hobgoblin arc (an Omen perhaps?) How am I supposed to buy a story where something exciting happens everyday in Peter's life... cmon...

as for prom... Sounds like Smallville to me. Not that that's a bad thing but I'd rather not see it happen.

Get Peter the **** out of High School.

Couldn't agree with you more! ;)

TheManWithoutFear said:
How am I supposed to buy a story where something exciting happens everyday in Peter's life

Are you saying that something exciting happens every issue?! :sure:

Do all American High schools have Proms then? I thought that was just some thing they did in LA.
Somehow doubt an all Tuxedo party with no alcohol or drugs would catch on too well in this part of the world.
Oh, and for 18yr olds is it? or 16? or what is it?

Guijllons said:
Do all American High schools have Proms then? I thought that was just some thing they did in LA.
Somehow doubt an all Tuxedo party with no alcohol or drugs would catch on too well in this part of the world.

Most if not all of them have proms.

At my school it was for juniors & seniors - I think freshmen and sophomores could go if their date was a junior/senior. Can't remember.

Guijllons said:
I used to think it was only in T.V.! :lol:

But yeah, they all have 'em, far as I know.

Guijllons said:
You invite like, whoever you want, if it's your prom. The girl/guy can be the same age, or any girl/guy from any highschool. Even girls/guy from college, if you want. I've seen people do those "combinations".

icemastertron said:
I used to think it was only in T.V.! :lol:
Yeah, I thought it was just a TV thing really.

But do they happen like on the telly with kids getting dressed up in tuxedo's and all that?
Seems rather ridiculous.

Guijllons said:
But do they happen like on the telly with kids getting dressed up in tuxedo's and all that?
Seems rather ridiculous.

Yep they do.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Dude you don't have proms? That's kinda sad. Proms are quite enjoyable... *Sigh* those were the days.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: poor foreigners. :(

TheManWithoutFear said:
Dude you don't have proms? That's kinda sad. Proms are quite enjoyable... *Sigh* those were the days.
We have Formals. Its not quite as big a deal as a prom but its still a bunch of fun. I wore tails :wink:

Bass said:
I didn't go to mine because it was going to be filled with ****s.

That's a fairly common occurance.

TheManWithoutFear said:
*Sigh* those were the days.

(wayyy offfff topic)
I got ta agree with ya on that one, Prom was the only "dance" I went to. And damn did I go in style. I was dressed in something like this (the girl I went with choose my outfit, expect it was all white with a white hat) :mrgreen: zoot suit

(on topics i'sh)
you also got ta remember that bendis and Bagley only have to go up to 102 to break the previous record set by ??lee/kirk?? for the longest team run(forgot where I read that). If my timeline holds true then in about 1 - 1 1/2 years till they reach that mark. After that someone new new might step in. The next person that decides to step in for spidy might decide he wants to skip ahead to peters senior year. Or put him in college....

I think that Bendis and Bagley intend to put the record out of reach for the foreseeable future. That's the way to do it, too, if you're setting a record like this. Perhaps we'll see it out done by BKV who promises to be on Runaways 'til he dies but I wouldn't imagine anyone else dethrowning Bendis and Bagley.

Proms would be fun.....if there was no dancing, no crappy music and no jocks.....

Although then all that would be left will be me, a ballroom and chicks in hot fancy prom dresses :drooling:

Latest posts

Back