Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Slightly disappointing

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

E

Excelsior Club
How would you rate the current Ultimate Elektra 5-issue miniseries by Mike Carey and Salvador Larocca so far?

Guys - you can vote on the poll too...

Whoops! Try it now...

I know the film is coming out soon, but I don't understand why Elektra is used so much by Marvel, there are so many other cool female characters that don't get used anywhere near as much, roll on Carol Danvers in Ultimates.

I got issue 4 and only just noticed that the series has drawn me in. The interactionb between DD and Elektra is quite well done

I love it it is the most reality based comic out there. I mean this is stuff that happens most of the time at night (except for the super killers and stuff) but laundring money and all the other stuff seems like something you would read in the news and stuff. Only one complaint and that's where's DD coustume?

René said:
Only one complaint and that's where's DD coustume?

He's not Daredevil yet. ;)

And I agree about the series being the best reality-based series. I think most people that don't like it go into it expecting or hoping for another Ultimates, and that's not the case.

Definitely not. Its not Ultimates based and it shouldn't even try to be. That niche is filled

I thing Rene means that lots of people who read Ultimate titles will go in expecting Ultimates or a variant thereof.

One of the good things about the Ultimate Universe is the small number of titles. Each title deals with seperate issues and its got a different feel

I voted for AVERAGE. It was a good read, but it could have been done better. But not "crap" or "not worthy of ultimate marvel" as some have put it to be.

Thats just IMO.

I already voted.. I cant remember what I voted for but I wish I had voted for disappointing cos the ending was kinda.. just.. it left something to be desired.. HEY MY COMICS SHOP HASNT GOT ULTIMATES 2 2 in yet.. im horked.. ok bye..

I voted for good...The ending could have been "different" I don't know what everyone's looking for. The story is far from over...

But it was a good read and I love seeing Murdock ultimized and it just gets closer and closer to what I want... :evil:

of course I had the problem with this connecting to USM #51 as far as Fisk is concerned...

I voted for average. It was an interesting read but It could have been written better.

Ultimate Elektra Rocks!!

I Love Ultimate Elektra and hope they continue, but hope she does not share the same fate as her Regular Marvel counter Part. :D :cool:

Latest posts

Back