• Average

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Slightly disappointing

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Elektra said:
I Love Ultimate Elektra and hope they continue, but hope she does not share the same fate as her Regular Marvel counter Part. :D :cool:

Welcome!

Elektra's a character with a lot of potential in the UU. Her history in 616 is kinda shaky (she should never have been brought back after Miller finished with her in Daredevil), but she's following a fairly different road here and could lead to something interesting. I have to wonder what the long term plans for the character are, though. There must be plans for her, or else she's an odd choice for the exposure she got out of the 2 mini's.

Bludd_Rush said:
Elektra's a character with a lot of potential in the UU. Her history in 616 is kinda shaky (she should never have been brought back after Miller finished with her in Daredevil), but she's following a fairly different road here and could lead to something interesting. I have to wonder what the long term plans for the character are, though. There must be plans for her, or else she's an odd choice for the exposure she got out of the 2 mini's.

I'm ticked that there was no Stick involved with her mythology... though I thought the character was cool.

I think the ending was okay. I was excepting something diffrent
It would have been cool to have seen Frank Miller and Jim Lee on that title but Im getting that in a different title. Okay back to topic. I like that Elektra and Matt went their diffrent ways hopefully if their is an ongoing Ultimate Daredevil there would be some mention of this and hopefully we get to see Ultimate Bullseye back

Caduceus said:
But there was Stone

Not the same Stone :?

616 Stone was the man he takes up leading the Chaste after Stick dies. He was portrayed as a Bad guy in the Elektra movie and a old grandma in the UU...

616 Stone Vs. Ultimate Stone
616 all the way...

Hopefully they'll show Ultimate Stone as actually being part of the Ultimate Chaste training Elektra like Stick once did...

I didn't even know Stone had a 616 counterpart, I thought it was just a stick tribute.

Latest posts

Back