html comics

They did a good job with preventing saving of images directly from the site. I tried and they had thwarted just about every method I used.

The images are still in my browser cache and can be accessed that way, but at least they made it difficult to save them directly.

I'm reading MiracleMan and Bendis' run on Daredevil.

Thoughts so far?

Thoughts so far?

Well I thought MiracleMan was weird...so I stopped reading it. But I think its because I wasn't in the right frame of mind to really sit down and read it. I plan on going back and dedicating some time to it.

I started reading Bendis' DD and felt like I was missing something so I went back to issue #1 written by Smith. I wish I hadn't. It started off good...but when it got to the part revelaing it was Mysterio I just got mad. But now I'm starting Bendis' actual run and I like it alot so far.

I haven't read a comic book since October so I'm on comic overload right now. So many things to read....and so many of them being comics I've been meaning to read/get caught up on.

I just read through Brubaker's run on Captain America. God I love this site, I never really had much of a chance to collect this series so it's great to be able to read all the issues.

Young Justice was a fun comic!

It suffered, as many 90 comics did, from unessecary crossovers, minis and events, but even with those flaws, it still is awesome.

DC One Million looked great on paper, but the actual comics make no sense and it falls completely flat.

Dc Genesis was the worst crossover in history.

DC One Million looked great on paper, but the actual comics make no sense and it falls completely flat.

The crossovers or the event itself? the event itself is probably my favourite and i thought that most of the stand alone crossovers were fine. It wasn't like you had to read them all to get what was going on. Plus it gave us hourman ... an awsome hourman...why don't they bring him back.

Dc Genesis was the worst crossover in history.
Agreed

I have noticed that for some of their titles aren't in order. They claimed to have all of The Losers...but instead they just have double issues.

I'm reading American Virgin and their numbering isn't right. I had to click all the issues and see what the cover # was. Basically after issue #2 I had to jump all the way to #25 just to find the 3 issue.

I have noticed that for some of their titles aren't in order. They claimed to have all of The Losers...but instead they just have double issues.

I'm reading American Virgin and their numbering isn't right. I had to click all the issues and see what the cover # was. Basically after issue #2 I had to jump all the way to #25 just to find the 3 issue.

I haven't looked in a while but don't they have some kind of form for reporting errors?

Just finished 52. That caterpillar that escaped from Dr Sivana's lab at the beginning was Mr Mind?

Oh time paradoxes...

Now to finish Tales of the New Teen Titans and New Teen Titans (vol 2)

I got four or five issues into JMS' Rising Stars and the scan was in Spanish. Frustrating.

Just started reading Lone Wolf and Cub on there. I've been wanting to read this stuff forever. Super excited.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back