Huge 12-page preview for Ultimate Secret #1 available at PopCultureShock

Well, nothing is spoiled since, after all, they cut it up so that we don't know what's going to be the tie between Secret and Nightmare... I'm guessing that SHIELD is actually going to look for Galactus so that they can intercept it and avoid having him come to Earth, however, we'll have to see.

The art is the most outstanding I've seen for an Ultimate title and I can't wait to see more... I'm interested in seeing Reed Richards now, especially, since we know Marvel is a science wiz and all.

12 page preview? really? really, really?

IT was cool to see, but every page i read i was mentally fast forwarding to get to the juicy parts. First ever 12 page prieview that seemed like 4 to me.

Must be my lack of attention span.

Picture 1: desert..
Picture 2:Sun set...flowers...mountains
Picture 3:beautifully rendered waterfall,trees,squirrels
Picture 4:leg of someone walking, again beautifully drawn.
Picture 5:KREE DRONECAPTAINMARVELEXPLOSIONS
Picture 6:Acorn being gathered by squirrel, against soft hues of coloured sky
Picture 7:blah blah yadda yadda..

What were we talking about again?

Yeah, they definitely cut some pieces from it just because the tie to Nightmare is supposed to be a surprise, but I'm betting that SHIELD is trying to intercept Galactus...

Goodwill said:
Yeah, they definitely cut some pieces from it just because the tie to Nightmare is supposed to be a surprise, but I'm betting that SHIELD is trying to intercept Galactus...
Oh yeah. That just HAS to be on their minds for sure.

Caduceus said:
Your an evil, evil little man.
Bass said:
Blasphemer!

Thank you young servant, you shall be rewarded well with your weight in squirrels.

I understand that the two separate storylines of the Tunguska base findings and the Kree only converge in the final arc, if Gah Lak Tus, is mentioned in Ult. Secret, I don't think it will be as large a part as being presumed.

Well, how about the Kree are trying to make a nest on Earth? They are a dying race because Galactus did what he was supposed to and found a perfect habitat on Earth... It's absolutely possible.

Also, Ice, was that sarcasm?

It's cool... I mean, I do think that SHIELD would focus on something like that. After a catastrophic broadcast struck, it would be silly for them to completely ignore someone like Vision.

Latest posts

Back