Hulk Gamma Corps

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
http://marvelousnews.com said:
Hulk Gamma Corps. Animated Series
by Jay in Marvel at 08:33 PM on 2008.06.10

Ray snapped some images from today's 2008 Licensing International Expo, including this image of a display for for Hulk Gama Corps. This looks like a promo for new Hulk Animated series that is slated to be released in 2009

Searched for Hulk and couldn't find this on here.

Here is the photo

Oh...Kay...

I'm hoping they take the Spectacular Spider-man route and have it more comic book than movie. I want to see Grey Hulk , She-hulk , Rick and things like Hulk vs Hulkbusters

They already said that Samson and She-Hulk are in.
I'm not sure about Joe Fixit(Grey) but i hope they show Devil Hulk.

I do hope the Leader is in.

They already said that Samson and She-Hulk are in.
I'm not sure about Joe Fixit(Grey) but i hope they show Devil Hulk.

I do hope the Leader is in.

Cool I hadn't heard anything of this (or if I did I forgot) before. Devil Hulk is cool. Yeah Grey Hulk has always been my favourite hulk. It's why I loved the old 90''s Hulk cartoon with grey hulk and she-hulk on it.

Cool I hadn't heard anything of this (or if I did I forgot) before. Devil Hulk is cool. Yeah Grey Hulk has always been my favourite hulk. It's why I loved the old 90''s Hulk cartoon with grey hulk and she-hulk on it.

Well it is called Gamma Corps for a reason.

And yeah Grey was one of the things i liked from the second season.

Whew -- that's a relief. When I saw the thread title, I thought this was a promo for a TV movie based on the World War Hulk Gamma Corps mini. I couldn't imagine how they could sell something like that....

Latest posts

Back