Hulk in Utah

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
This has been bothering me for a while. In Ultimate Six, Norman talked about how the collars they were wearing were deisgned by Richards and were used to capture the Hulk in Utah. I've been trying to fit this into the timeline of my own mind and after reading UMTU #3, I have.

At the end of UMTU #3, Ross and his men corner Hulk and Spidey and what is Ross holding? A collar type thing as seen in Ultimate Six. Hulk manages to escape and Ross goes after him.

This is where my theory continues. Ross chases Hulk all the way to Utah where they eventually get the collar on him and capture him. And since Ross has contacts at the Baxter Building, it's not going to be hard to get one of those collars...

Don't know if anyone figured this out yet, or if anyone even cares...

Well done, give yourself a round of applause.

And treat yourself to some ice cream.

And a movie.

And maybe some new pants.

ProjectX2 said:
This has been bothering me for a while. In Ultimate Six, Norman talked about how the collars they were wearing were deisgned by Richards and were used to capture the Hulk in Utah. I've been trying to fit this into the timeline of my own mind and after reading UMTU #3, I have.

At the end of UMTU #3, Ross and his men corner Hulk and Spidey and what is Ross holding? A collar type thing as seen in Ultimate Six. Hulk manages to escape and Ross goes after him.

This is where my theory continues. Ross chases Hulk all the way to Utah where they eventually get the collar on him and capture him. And since Ross has contacts at the Baxter Building, it's not going to be hard to get one of those collars...

Don't know if anyone figured this out yet, or if anyone even cares...

Hit the nail on the head with that one...

I'm perfectly fine with incidents like these going unexplained as they can make useful "Untold Chapters" later down the line, in the same way many writers keep time travelling back into the past to write new retro-nostalgic stories about existing 616 characters.

Which apparently, is all Jeph Loeb does for Marvel.

Fuzzy Birds said:
Well done, give yourself a round of applause.

And treat yourself to some ice cream.

And a movie.

And maybe some new pants.
Mmmm....pants...

It's good to know I get treated like a joke. :D

Latest posts

Back