I give you the ALL NEW AMERICAN GLADIATORS!

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Was that little guy with glasses called Moley :shock: he stole my name!

Entropy

Why hasn't anyone been commenting on this? Seriously, this show amuses me to no end. I wish I had enough money to pay Wolf to hang out with me all the time and just spout off his awesome Wolfishisms.

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Jet was what is was all about. :drooling:

Mole prefered Lightning.

I wonder if this takes off well , If we will get Our Gladiators back. I love both I just prefered our events and our gladiators , If they do as well I wonder if Wolf and the rest would return.

For anyone who never saw our gladiators Wolf was like the Wolverine of Gladiators :lol:

Last edited:

Bass

Nexus of the World
I love this show. I'm waiting for ep#5 to be on a site for download.

I love Siren, I gotta Crush for Crush, and Wolf is terrific. When the guy trash talks him during Hang Tough about how Wolf needs a bath, Wolf laughs and gives the guy props. Also, Titan is brilliant. He's so lovably arrogant and yet, a guy tells him he's his inspiration and all that put-on arrogance drops and he's completely humble.

Really enjoying the show. :D

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Why hasn't anyone been commenting on this? Seriously, this show amuses me to no end. I wish I had enough money to pay Wolf to hang out with me all the time and just spout off his awesome Wolfishisms.
I could put on a fake mustache and do that.

"I'm 'unna get ya tah the ground, and then I'm 'unna tear ya apart."
Very good observation about Crush. :D
:lol:

This makes me laugh for some reason.

Latest posts