I hate the internet

I really don't understand why people refuse to tell others their real name online. I've done it forever, I've met in person a number of people I knew online and I even moved in with one once.

Heck, I'd give any of you guys my phone number if you wanted it.

(not Mavericker)

You know why people don't use their real names? Internet predators. ALso, I think the ones that don't use their real names are actually like five. Perfect example: I was at this new gaming place with my bf, his brother, his best friend from NC, another guy and another guy. WE played Counterstrike against against two other kids in the facility and we got beat....5 on 2 and we got our *** handed to us....by ****ing 12 year old douche bags who couldn't stop the **** talking. Luckily We were all 20+ year old douche bags and convinced them to leave and get some fresh air. It was horrible how good these kids were. I wanted to cry. Then I checked out the Halo 3 beta.

I love the internet! a japanese chick is teaching me japanese on msn :D

You know why people don't use their real names? Internet predators. ALso, I think the ones that don't use their real names are actually like five. Perfect example: I was at this new gaming place with my bf, his brother, his best friend from NC, another guy and another guy. WE played Counterstrike against against two other kids in the facility and we got beat....5 on 2 and we got our *** handed to us....by ****ing 12 year old douche bags who couldn't stop the **** talking. Luckily We were all 20+ year old douche bags and convinced them to leave and get some fresh air. It was horrible how good these kids were. I wanted to cry. Then I checked out the Halo 3 beta.

Wow, you're kinda all over the place there. I don't even know what to reply to.

I pray for this everyday

1181077326051.gif

I really don't understand why people refuse to tell others their real name online. I've done it forever, I've met in person a number of people I knew online and I even moved in with one once.

Heck, I'd give any of you guys my phone number if you wanted it.

(not Mavericker)

She's right. But there is another reason why you wouldn't want to give out your name and address, or even you phone number. Because TGO would come waltzing into your house naked, then lay on your table and have you eat off him, while your eating dinner with your parents. And if you think he wouldn't do that, he soooo would do that...

You know what I just noticed? Watcher has a crush on Toggy.

Watcher and Toggy, sittin' in a tree.

*-*-*-*-I-N-G!

First comes love! Then comes marriage!

Then comes watcher with his Kreuk-y carriage.

Last edited:
You know what I just noticed? Watcher has a crush on Toggy.

Watcher and Toggy, sittin' in a tree.

*-*-*-*-I-N-G!

First come love! Then comes marriage!

Then comes watcher with his Kreuk-y carriage.

Not a chance, my standards are way to high for him. And since we're on the topic of love. Why don't you finally confess your undying love for E, and post that love song you sing to him over the phone every night.

Last edited:
Not a chance, my standards are way to high for him. And since we're on the topic of love. Why don't you finally confess your undying love for E, and post that love song you sing to him over the phone every night.
Aww, looky him try to steer away. Wooks wike someone twies to pway hard-to-get with the twuth.

But it's okay. We know the truth, seeing how you mention Toggy in your posts about oh...I don't know, 99% of your posts.

Last edited:
Aww, looky him try to steer away. Wooks wike someone twies to pway hard-to-get with the twuth.

But it's okay. We know the truth, seeing how you mention Toggy in your posts about oh...I don't know, 99% of your posts.

pfft, he's just an easy target. Besides if it's disgusting and involves being naked you just know he's done it... Or planning on it.

Last edited:

Pathetic.

-5 billion awesome points.

Latest posts

Back