I want Ultimate Fin Fang Foom!

E

Excelsior Club
What would be cooler than ULTIMATE FIN FANG FOOM?!

Seriously - ditch the talking dinosaur schtick, keep the bit about him waking up every thousand years or whatever it is. Make him absolutely HUGE and turn it into a Godzilla story.

I would like to see that more than any other Ultimization right now...

I know nothing of him. Even though he's in the Golden Age Handbook, I know nothing. But I have seen him (he's also on a cover for Incredible Hiulk), and just by looks I would like to see an ultimization.

icemastertron said:
I know nothing of him. Even though he's in the Golden Age Handbook, I know nothing. But I have seen him (he's also on a cover for Incredible Hiulk), and just by looks I would like to see an ultimization.

He's a gigantic dragon the sleeps under the Great Wall of China and awakes every thousand years. He talks and wears underwear which is, of course, beyond stupid, but the possibilities of a Godzilla story are enough that all of the corny crap can be thrown out the window.

I think he's an Iron Man villain and has somethig to do with Mandarin but I'm not positive on that.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I caught a glimpse of this guy too somewhere I didn't really look into it... but if they turned into a serious sleeping dragon story it could be cool...

Hey, where's Dragonmaster now, huh?! :p

UltimateE said:
What would be cooler than ULTIMATE FIN FANG FOOM?!

Seriously - ditch the talking dinosaur schtick, keep the bit about him waking up every thousand years or whatever it is. Make him absolutely HUGE and turn it into a Godzilla story.

I would like to see that more than any other Ultimization right now...

:lol:

WHY?!

Goodwill said:
:lol:

WHY?!

Are you kidding? It's what the Ultimate Universe was made for, man. Take something stupid and fix it so it's not stupid any more. There's potential there.

Yeah, but I just think the whole Godzilla story is tired... Or used as a joke more than it is taken seriously. The Ultimate version of your Fing Fang Foom should be a movie the Ultimate X-Men watch when they're taking a break from whatever...

:lol: Where'd that come from, man?

No, really, though, I'm just saying the whole monster coming from the see thing gets tired and the fact that there is a legend behind it is also a bit of a cliche...

TheManWithoutFear said:
I disagree I thought Reign of Fire was pretty good...
Um....OK. But no one mentioned Reign of Fire.

Besides, GW, I don't think it would be a bad idea to have Fin Fang Foom appear in the UU.

Dear Ice,

I mentioned Reign of Fire because the movie has the concept of ancient dragons coming back and kicking ass... it was said that such a concept was to be takin' as a joke... I pointed out the movie because it wasn't a cheap Jap. B-Movie...

Hehe, I know. I ain't stupid. I only said it cuz you made it sound like someone mentioned it, and just felt like busting your chops.

Well, no matter though, because that is the sort of movie that will only entertain you as long as it is. With something like Back to the Future, you can watch it over and over again and pick up new stuff every time!

Anyway, yeah, I totally think that Fing Fang would be a waste of my time!

Goodwill said:
With something like Back to the Future, you can watch it over and over again and pick up new stuff every time!

:sure:

Well, Aeroth, where are you at a time like this? E doesn't think that he can pick up new stuff everytime... Do you know the plot gaps in the movie, friend? I have answers and good ones at that, too!

I am reviving this awesome idea in hopes that Joe Q or someone important sees it.

Latest posts

Back