Ideas for new Ultimate X-Men teams

Well, why not just hire Xavier and he could just shut everything down for anyone, even himself, to get the desired object.

Simply havign him on board forhis magics would be cool. The alternate world could use sorcery, (and swords), to protect their particular piece of the puzzle.

It also realy pi$$es me off that Doc Strange comes over as this know it all, tight arsed, holy-ier than thou Merlin figure.

I hope the new series STRANGE will go some way to modernise him, and then let's see a less priest like version in Ultimate.

Doc Strange is one probably the most underrated Marvel character. Magic isnt big as it used to be, so maybe thats why people dont want to use Strange. It would be great to see him in the Ultimate Universe, but how can you make it work?

Well, unless they are bringing in an Ultimate Merlin, I suppose they could link Captain Britain up with Doc Strange, that would create a good "magical" combination. Throw in Thor and you have an American, a Brit and a Norwegian. Here comes the International Ultimates!!!

Although I would love to see that, how about Doctor Strange heading the Ultimate Defenders with Giant Man, Falcon, Karma, and Psylocke? That would make for an interesting team, wouldn't you agree? Either way, I would love to see Doctor Strange around.

erm... I was kinda guiding this topic around the idea that it wold be better to think of a storyline and then build the team around it. With Giant man and Falcon in your team i assumed, (maybe incorrectly), that it was a SHIELD set up.

You got me there, I guess, for Falcon at least... I think that Giant Man may be leaving, or at least willing to leave, SHIELD.

In another area of this site (I think the what will Peter's life in the Ultimates be), that Peter's choice is Ultimates or a cell. If that is the case, (which I don't believe it is), but if it is, then Hank has no choice.

It seems pretty much a Given that Psylocke will be a part of the European Union's Ultimates, Along with her brother, Capt. Britain. And plus, she's under Jurisdiction of STRIKE, not SHIELD, and not under control of Nick Fury, so he cant drag a little team together with her.

On the issue of other X-teams..... well. I wouldn't mind an Ultimate New Mutants miniseries setting the stage for Emma Frost's Chicago School where she would undeniably teach Havok, Polaris, and the others we saw on the Board. I also wouldnt doubt Fury using the imprisoned former Brotherhood Members in Camp X-Factor to do some more dangerous missions to lessen their time cooped up. An Ultimate X-Factor mini-series might just be where we see Forge pop up again. But to make myself clear, a 6 or 7 issue Miniseries would be cool. An ongoing X title in the Ultimate Universe aside from what we've got already would probably bring about the end of the Continuity.

Oh come on Dr, if we didn't have screw ups with the continuity then we have nuttin to talk about.

BTW, what's this thread called again?

We need to have a divide in the characters that we have... If not have some leave. I would hate for the title to continue with all of these characters remaining active. It will eventually take away from the characters that are more important than the other. Things will add up. So, what I'm saying is, I would like to have a team of mutants doing stuff and a student group. That is sort of what is going on now, but that's not going to hold up, considering the kind of plots we're getting from Vaughan, which are generally focusing around the lesser student in Xavier's.

Latest posts

Back