If you could meet any 5 people....

ColOmbian! Not good enough to rake leaves??? we hire mexicans to do that. They do anything for money. We make and distribute cocaine and pay off politicians and such. We're deep. And I'm a samurai. so...booyah.
No habla espaniol.

Back to work, por favor.
I'm predominantly Nicaraguan. Someone please come up with a Racial slur for me.
No. You aren't worthy of a racial slur.

ColOmbian! Not good enough to rake leaves??? we hire mexicans to do that. They do anything for money. We make and distribute cocaine and pay off politicians and such. We're deep. And I'm a samurai. so...booyah.

What, you never heard of the famous Mexican samurai El Gato de Silencio?

Christopher Reeve - Just an inspiration in every sense of the word. He played a hero, then he faced great adversity and then he became a hero, to so many people. Nothing, not even death, could stop the positive effect he has had on people all around the world.

Johnny Cash - Probably my favourite musician. I'm not really into 'bands' per se, I just like songs when I hear them. He's the only musician who's songs I pretty much always like. I read his autobiography last year and it was just amazing. Not to mention 'Walk The Line' is one of my favourite films.

Mark Hamill - He's pretty much everything I ever want to be. He's the comic-book geek who got to live the dream. He got to be the main character in one the most successful fantasy films of all time, he got to play the greatest supervillain of all time, he got to play a minor supervillain in live-action. And he owns a comic shop. What more could you ask for?

Stan 'The Man' Lee - The man who made Marvel comics. 'Nuff said.

Parker Johnston
- In a completely non-stalkerish way, this guy is pretty much my online best-friend and it would be really cool to meet him in real life.

Orson Welles and Frank Welker are two people I've decided I really would have liked/would like to meet before I die.

Orson Welles, well...because he's ****ing Orson Welles and Frank Welker because he's been in just about every cartoon I've ever watched, ever and I would pay good money just to sit and listen to him do all the exciting voices he's done over the years.

Voices he's done include:

- Fred Jones (from Scooby-Doo) in every single voiced incarnation of the character, ever.

- Scooby-Doo (in some of the more recent incarnations)

- Megatron/Galvatron, Soundwave, Skywarp, Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, and Ratbat (and many others).

- Isis (Catwoman's ******* cat) in Batman: The Animated Series (plus a host of other animals that appeared during the course of the show)

- Snowball II in The Simpsons

- 'That' knife in The Shadow

- Nibbler in Futurama

- The Martians in Mars Attacks

I, Victor Von Doom, being of sound Half-Black/Half-White (or Halfrican-American) mind, do hereby grant E or (Ultimate E to UC old-timers), the permission to use the term Halfrican American in normal everyday conversation.

Let it be know to all who see these documents, that he is only allowed to use said term for comedical purposes only. Should he or any other cracka-*** cracka in his immediate vicinity use any other racial epiteth towards the African (or Halfrican) American community or persons, they are to be beaten within an inch of their corny honky lives.

Signed, on this the 27th Day of September, in the year of 2007...
Victor Von Doom​

Ammendment I - Derogatory racial epiteths towards the Asian and Hispanic communities are accpetable and should be laughed at often.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

I forgot how funny this was.

Latest posts

Back