If you could meet any 5 people....

Well, you're not all black.

You're only a Halfrican-American.

An instant classic.

I would vow to use that more in everyday conversation, but it's probably a safe bet that it would eventually result in me face down in an alley somewhere.

I'm using it.

You can though.

Maybe you can grant me permission? Can you give me a signed permission slip? That way if someone objects to my using it I can produce the permission slip showing that I have obtained clearance from an African-American.

You can though.

Maybe you can grant me permission? Can you give me a signed permission slip? That way if someone objects to my using it I can produce the permission slip showing that I have obtained clearance from an African-American.
Real bigots don't ask for permission slips.

You can though.

I, Victor Von Doom, being of sound Half-Black/Half-White (or Halfrican-American) mind, do hereby grant E or (Ultimate E to UC old-timers), the permission to use the term Halfrican American in normal everyday conversation.

Let it be know to all who see these documents, that he is only allowed to use said term for comedical purposes only. Should he or any other cracka-*** cracka in his immediate vicinity use any other racial epiteth towards the African (or Halfrican) American community or persons, they are to be beaten within an inch of their corny honky lives.

Signed, on this the 27th Day of September, in the year of 2007...
Victor Von Doom​

Ammendment I - Derogatory racial epiteths towards the Asian and Hispanic communities are accpetable and should be laughed at often.

I, Victor Von Doom, being of sound Half-Black/Half-White (or Halfrican-American) mind, do hereby grant E or (Ultimate E to UC old-timers), the permission to use the term Halfrican American in normal everyday conversation.

Let it be know to all who see these documents, that he is only allowed to use said term for comedical purposes only. Should he or any other cracka-*** cracka in his immediate vicinity use any other racial epiteth towards the African (or Halfrican) American community or persons, they are to be beaten within an inch of their corny honky lives.

Signed, on this the 27th Day of September, in the year of 2007...
Victor Von Doom​

Ammendment I - Derogatory racial epiteths towards the Asian and Hispanic communities are accpetable and should be laughed at often.

I'VE GOT A GOOOOOLDEN TIIIIIICKET! I'VE GOT A GOOOOOLDEN TIIIIIICKET!

you know i was gonna give you some well deserved propsicles...until i read your amendment.

Don't get mad at me. Here....let me make it up to you. Take this shiny new rake.

OOOOO look!??!?! A bunch of leaves that need raking. Have at it. I know your kind love doing that stuff. :p

They all look the same to me. Same with Puerto Ricans. :?

Ok...let me stop before this gets too outta hand and somebody gets offended. Or SlimJim comes back and gets confused on which side he's on. :lol:

ColOmbian! Not good enough to rake leaves??? we hire mexicans to do that. They do anything for money. We make and distribute cocaine and pay off politicians and such. We're deep. And I'm a samurai. so...booyah.

Latest posts

Back