If you had one wish...

Planet-man said:
Yeah, that one would be mine too if I wasn't afraid of the unforseen consequences. You probably know which episode of the Simpson's I'm talking about.
"Run away! They have boards with nails on the end!"

You know what would probably make the cut for me if I had 3 wishes?

The ability to transport myself into the universe of any TV show, interact with the characters, and even take stuff home with me.

I think my first stop would be one of the episodes of Friend's where Monica is really desperate.:heybaby:

I'm really wishing I had those powers I wanted right about now.

I just watched "Superman Returns" and some of "Heroes" over the long weekend and I really wanna be able to fly.

Sigh....

Man, your wishes all suck.:p Except for VVD's, he gets the idea. DSF's was pretty good too.

I'd wish for all of Superman's powers(permanently, as in they can't be stripped by certain genies.). And I'd actually become a superhero.

Seriously.

If I got my wish I would be a supervillain everyone worshipped like a hero.

We could be Arch-Enemies!

1. World peace.

2. One million dollars.

3. Able to visit the set of any TV show and make instant friends with the entire cast and crew.

If you had one wish that would be granted, what would you wish for? Really think about the consequences too.

And no wishing for more wishes.:wink:

If I got my wish I would be a supervillain everyone worshipped like a hero.

We could be Arch-Enemies!

That would be so sweet.

I think I would wish for Mitchell Hundred's ability, except nonverbal, and I wouldn't tell anyone, ever, especially not come Election Day

I wish to be loved by everyone here.

...also i would like wendy's new baconator

If I had just one wish, it would be for an insanely large sum of money. More than I could ever spend in my lifetime.

It sounds shallow, but with a lot of money I'd be able to do anything. Like right now...I could be taking a nap. Naps are great. People with money get to take naps whenever they want.

I'd prefer Superpowers to money. As much fun as having 50 billion dollars would be, I'd prefer to be able to bench press Madagascar.

Latest posts

Back