If you had one wish...

Being a billionaire, famous, well-respected, well-connected dynamo would be really cool, like Richard Branson, but you're still have to worry about your health and deal with canker sores and paper cuts.

I would like to alter my initial wish.

If I had one wish, I would wish for the ability to enter and exit any fictional world at will, and bring things in and out of each world if I wished to, while still not actually altering everybody's copy of the book/movie/show, because that would suck and probably change history to some extent.

For example, I could go into that episode of Lois and Clark where that guy gets all of Superman's powers. At the end of the episode, when they get transfered back via this machine, I'd appear and jump onto the platform, gaining all of the powers.

Then, I could go into the world of 1984 in the guise of a worker and proceed to do whatever the **** I want and laugh at the horror of the Party members when they realize there's something they can't control.

I could also get rich and benefit the world by patenting Anti-Grav technology and stuff like that brought to our world from the Marvel comics universe and stuff like that.

Etc. Etc.

Tell me that wouldn't be the best possible power you could wish for?:D

What if a group of people follow you back and you end up fighting the Illuminati from 1869, made up of Captain Hook, Randall Dowling, Nina Williams and Mecha Hitler?

What if a group of people follow you back and you end up fighting the Illuminati from 1869, made up of Captain Hook, Randall Dowling, Nina Williams and Mecha Hitler?

I figure the way it would work would be like teleportation, so no one could come with me unless I was purposely allowing them to.

But now that you mention it, I might have to assemble that group on purpose, because that would be AWESOME.

I also eish i has an endless suply of coke

Coke-cola endles suply of coke-cola

And Pizza all kinds of pizza peperoni stuffed crust square.

I also wish i was mole

Hmm... Would I have to make the wish at a moment's notice? I would mull over it for the next few decades, really.

Perhaps a pair of goofy married pink and green goldfish from a world of pink clouds whose jobs are to grant my wishes as long as they don't break any of the rules from the desk-sized rulebook.

Hmm... Would I have to make the wish at a moment's notice? I would mull over it for the next few decades, really.

Perhaps a pair of goofy married pink and green goldfish from a world of pink clouds whose jobs are to grant my wishes as long as they don't break any of the rules from the desk-sized rulebook.

"Stupid ketchup."

Being a billionaire, famous, well-respected, well-connected dynamo would be really cool, like Richard Branson, but you're still have to worry about your health and deal with canker sores and paper cuts.

If I had one wish, I would wish for the ability to enter and exit any fictional world at will, and bring things in and out of each world if I wished to, while still not actually altering everybody's copy of the book/movie/show, because that would suck and probably change history to some extent.

For example, I could go into that episode of Lois and Clark where that guy gets all of Superman's powers. At the end of the episode, when they get transfered back via this machine, I'd appear and jump onto the platform, gaining all of the powers.

Then, I could go into the world of 1984 in the guise of a worker and proceed to do whatever the **** I want and laugh at the horror of the Party members when they realize there's something they can't control.

I could also get rich and benefit the world by patenting Anti-Grav technology and stuff like that brought to our world from the Marvel comics universe and stuff like that.

Etc. Etc.

Darn you, you took mine!

...does the source of the wish matter? I mean, is it from a genie or something? f so, I'd have to word it carefully...outisde of Alladin, genies tend to be jerks who warp the wishes to their liking.

...also i would like wendy's new baconator
*vomits*
Maybe it is healthy because if he ever found the truth he would just go owen wilson.
I propose that "going Owen Wilson" become the new default term for suicide attempts.
and just take the money.
Or just sell Madagascar.

*lifts nation over head*

"Go ahead, tell me I don't own it!"
With my charisma powers, I could get all the moneys I want.
Dodn't know you had a thing for moonmaster.
:heybaby:

Etc. Etc.

This gives me an awesome idea.

If I could have any wish, it would be the ability to travel to any of the infinite parallel universes that are theorized to exist, interacting freely with said universes but never bringing any direct changes to them.

This is like having your ability, but better because I can go to places that haven't even been thought of yet (Infinite universes mean infinite possibilities, so all fictional universes must exist within the multiverse.).

I am so teh Awesome.

This gives me an awesome idea.

If I could have any wish, it would be the ability to travel to any of the infinite parallel universes that are theorized to exist, interacting freely with said universes but never bringing any direct changes to them.

This is like having your ability, but better because I can go to places that haven't even been thought of yet (Infinite universes mean infinite possibilities, so all fictional universes must exist within the multiverse.).

I am so teh Awesome.

Unless it's just a theory....:p

All right, my main wishes:

1 - To know beyond any shadow of a doubt that my religious beliefs are true.

2 - Ability to enter and exit any fictional universe at will, alter things within them and take things back to the real world or other fictional worlds if I choose, none of the time affecting the actual copies of the books/movies/TV shows/stories as observed from our world.

And if I couldn't have those...

- All of Superman's powers

- Physical Memory(Monica's power from Heroes)

- Eight Hundred Million Dollars

- Piano virtuouso abilities

- Telekinesis or Gravity Control

It's not really a matter of greed, it's that a) I don't want money to ever be an issue. It's too trivial and dealing with it is such a user of time. I never want to have to worry about it. And b) I want to be able to fulfill my material ambitions whenever I desire, whether they're a giant house with a working replica of the Friends apartment, a two hundred cubic foot room with floors made entirely of squishy foam with velcro and ledges and rope bridges running all over the walls, and a full-sized home theatre, or just whatever I want from a vending machine whenever I walk by one for the rest of my life without having to think about the prices.

It's not greed. It's that these things will make me happy for what they are, and just happen to also be expensive.:)

Last edited:
I wish I had a ball pit. Or the most creative person ever.

Molecular Restructurization, Jean Grey style. Come on you know you want it.

It's not greed. It's that these things will make me happy for what they are, and just happen to also be expensive.:)

Actually, on average rich people aren't significantly happier than those of middle income.

That being said, I wish I was a super genius (I'm talking smarter than Reed Richards and Tony Stark, but without the douchebaggery). This way I could make my own super soldier serum to prolong my life and make it so I could kick ***, become a billionaire off my inventions, and help solve world problems.

In my spare time I would pave the way for colonization of the rest of the galaxy (my ships would be modeled after the ones in Robotech/Macross).

Latest posts

Back