IGN Exclusive look at Ultmates Vol. 3.

Guys, Black Panther most certainly is NOT an awesome character. Except in Earth X.
What is it with you and Earth X? Earth X this and Earth X that. Why don't you just marry Earth X? Except you're already married so you'll just be cheating on your wife with Earth X. And then your wife will find out and she and Earth X will get into a fight. And Earth X would kill your wife. Then you'd be implicated as an accomplice, so you and Earth X would have to go on the run. You and Earth X would become a modern day Bonnie and Clyde and eventually you and Earth X will settle down in Alberta, Canada under the assumed names of Y and Earth Q. You'd have 3 kids named A, Earth W, and U. Then you'd die at a ripe old age as Earth X, under the guise of Earth Q, held you in it's arms.

Fun fact: The E in E's name is short for Earth X.

Also, when I saw this image, I went holy ****. I shat my pants out of fear, not enjoyment. This is not the Ultimates. This isn't even the Ultimate Universe.

This is the 90's. This is Heroes Reborn. I'm surprised Onslaught isn't the villain in this.

This is terrible. What the **** is this? I can't even tell who half of those characters are. **** you, Loeb. **** you, Mad. **** you, Queseda. And **** you Marvel.

I'll make my own Ultimates 3.

omg im zo xited 4 this bcuz all my favorit chakturs r in it and allso bcuz it is so totlly

EXTREME!!!111

zomg

I like the cover...

But it's not the Ultimates.

Scarlet Witch and Hawkeye look like ****.

I am interested in Valkyrie.

But why is Wolverine and Spider-Man there?

I just realised the whole time Mad's supposedly been drawing this series... he's probably only drawn this cover. Yeah.

Fun fact: The E in E's name is short for Earth X.
Makes sense.
Also, when I saw this image, I went holy ****. I shat my pants out of fear, not enjoyment. This is not the Ultimates. This isn't even the Ultimate Universe.

This is the 90's. This is Heroes Reborn. I'm surprised Onslaught isn't the villain in this.
Who said he's not the villain?
This is terrible. What the **** is this? I can't even tell who half of those characters are. **** you, Loeb. **** you, Mad. **** you, Queseda. And **** you Marvel.
Tell us how you really feel.
I'll make my own Ultimates 3.
Mine will be better.
omg im zo xited 4 this bcuz all my favorit chakturs r in it and allso bcuz it is so totlly

EXTREME!!!111

zomg
ZOH!!! MY!!! GOD!!!!

Last edited:
What is it with you and Earth X? Earth X this and Earth X that. Why don't you just marry Earth X? Except you're already married so you'll just be cheating on your wife with Earth X. And then your wife will find out and she and Earth X will get into a fight. And Earth X would kill your wife. Then you'd be implicated as an accomplice, so you and Earth X would have to go on the run. You and Earth X would become a modern day Bonnie and Clyde and eventually you and Earth X will settle down in Alberta, Canada under the assumed names of Y and Earth Q. You'd have 3 kids named A, Earth W, and U. Then you'd die at a ripe old age as Earth X, under the guise of Earth Q, held you in it's arms.

:shifty:

*checks up on legalities of marrying a book*

Everyone here has voiced my opinion (except for that one dude who liked the art...in fact if you like this I disagree).

That said...look closely at Wasp and tell me she's Asian! That looks like just another white girl.

I am going to try and remain optimistic about this. I will reserve judgement until I have read the issue.

That is all.

Yeah I'm so dissappointed I'm going to write a review right now!!!
Ultimates 3 #1 Review of the preview
I cannot say how dissappointed I am in this story, Why did Loeb want all the original costumes... next we'll see wings on Caps head, oh brother. They might as well call this the New Ultimates. And the story, complain, complain, complain.
Sorry but everyones enthusium is 7.589203470891/10

Last edited:
Seriously?

I was giving them the benefit of a doubt until this cover.

I supported them with the Venom Vs Black Panther cover...I supported them when rumor had it that Vol 3's storyline was The Ultimates vs Magneto (on the grounds that it was Magneto's attack on D.C. that made the Ultimates form in the first place).

But this is unforgivable.

This is download material so I can read it for free, delete it, and then be able to keep up with conversations about it (aka ***** about it) on this and other sites.

Yeah I'm so dissappointed I'm going to write a review right now!!!
Ultimates 3 #1 Review of the preview
I cannot say how dissappointed I am in this story, Why did Loeb want all the original costumes... next we'll see wings on Caps head, oh brother. They might as well call this the New Ultimates. And the story, complain, complain, complain.
Sorry but everyones enthusium is 7.589203470891/10
And I'm gonna write a review of your review of a preview!!!
interpol's 16th post Review of the Review of the Preview
Why does every n00b that wonders across this site decide to ***** at us about how much we ***** about stupid stuff. Burn this into your brain:

THE INTERNET WAS INVENTED SO THAT PEOPLE COULD ***** ABOUT NOTHING!!!

If I don't like Hawkeye's retarded new look or that Wolverine is everywhere or that Valkerie has no place on this team then I will say as much whenever or however I want. Even if the issue isn't out. So shut your n00b-hole.
Sorry, but I give your review of the preview a :p :roll: :twisted: /10

Last edited:
Eh. It's a neat, 90's style pinup, but it says a lot about the story and I'm not sure it's going to be something I want to read. Especially since they're shoehorning Spidey and Wolverine in it. :roll:

I'm pretty sure it was stated somewhere that the person you all are calling Hawkeye is really Ultimate Taskmaster. But, maybe it is Hawkeye. Who knows? And I'm going to reinforce this point: Where the **** is Hulk!?

Last edited:
And I'm gonna write a review of your review of a preview!!!
interpol's 16th post Review of the Review of the Preview
Why does every n00b that wonders across this site decide to ***** at us about how much we ***** about stupid stuff. Burn this into your brain:

THE INTERNET WAS INVENTED SO THAT PEOPLE COULD ***** ABOUT NOTHING!!!

If I don't like Hawkeye's retarded new look or that Wolverine is everywhere or that Valkerie has no place on this team then I will say as much whenever or however I want. Even if the issue isn't out. So shut your n00b-hole.
Sorry, but I give your review of the preview a :p :roll: :twisted: /10

Sorry nothing runs faster then my n00b-hole

Latest posts

Back