I'm Done With Darkseid

Pandrio said:
I just read the thread title as that before I clicked on it.

Hehehe...

<insert evil mod cackle here>

Last edited:
Re: I'm Down With Darkseid

Bass, judging by your thread title, there are two things I should tell you:

If you want to get down with the brown (Darkseid), then you got to put up with the rubber.

If there's a party in your pants, don't forget the balloons.

That is all.

FACT and/or WORD.

Re: I'm Down With Darkseid

I'm pretty sure that Braniac's first apperance was in a Jimmy Olsen too... Must have been the place to be.

I'm down with anti-life baby.

Someone should print Grant Morrisson's Anti-Life Equation to make this the deadliest thread alive.

ProjectX2 said:
I'm pretty sure this thread keeps changing to "I'm Down With Darkseid" but it's my eyes playing tricks on me.
I go down on Darkseid all the time.

I'm in a movie trailer mode this morning...

Voice over: Most conflicts throughout history involve two people being driven by anger, two people being driven by hatred, but coming this sumer, this story is complete and udderly the same. It's about two people being driven......by love!

Samuel Jackson is Bass

Bass: Like my jerry curls mother ****er

Steve Buscemi is Moonmaster

Moonmaster: They look like stupid yo'

In the battle of the century.

Scenes flash by on the screen.

One shows Bass and Moonmaster ina rap contest, Moonmaster wins

One shows an alien invasion of the world, and Bass defeating them.

Another shows Moonmaster playing the part of Hamlet in a high school play, Bass is crying in the background.

One shows Bass being ridiculed and being tied to a cross. He arises three days later and Moonmaster is standing there and utters one word.

Moonmaster: Touche

A dance contest is shown.

Ice wins...

The world shall suffer as these two behemoths do battle.

Bass vs. Moonmaster in!!!

Rock this Cradle *****!

Coming in July

I think, and I say this without hyperbole, that this would be better than every story ever told in every medium in the history of ever.

Bass said:
I think, and I say this without hyperbole, that this would be better than every story ever told in every medium in the history of ever.
bVp.jpg

Ultimate Houde said:
I'm in a movie trailer mode this morning...

Voice over: Most conflicts throughout history involve two people being driven by anger, two people being driven by hatred, but coming this sumer, this story is complete and udderly the same. It's about two people being driven......by love!

Samuel Jackson is Bass

Bass: Like my jerry curls mother ****er

Steve Buscemi is Moonmaster

Moonmaster: They look like stupid yo'

In the battle of the century.

Scenes flash by on the screen.

One shows Bass and Moonmaster ina rap contest, Moonmaster wins

One shows an alien invasion of the world, and Bass defeating them.

Another shows Moonmaster playing the part of Hamlet in a high school play, Bass is crying in the background.

One shows Bass being ridiculed and being tied to a cross. He arises three days later and Moonmaster is standing there and utters one word.

Moonmaster: Touche

A dance contest is shown.

Ice wins...

The world shall suffer as these two behemoths do battle.

Bass vs. Moonmaster in!!!

Rock this Cradle *****!

Coming in July
I wish I knew how to make flash cartoons. I would so make this.

Ice said:
I wish I knew how to make flash cartoons. I would so make this.
I would, in fact I've been meaning to make a flash out of Law and Order UC, but don't have the time at the moment

Random said:
I would, in fact I've been meaning to make a flash out of Law and Order UC, but don't have the time at the moment
PM how you do the flash cartoons. Is there a program that I can download for free that I could easily do this with? Yeah- PM me.

Ice said:
PM how you do the flash cartoons. Is there a program that I can download for free that I could easily do this with? Yeah- PM me.
Marcomedia Flash, its very expensive and illegal to get free....

Latest posts

Back