I'm Done With Darkseid

Ultimate Houde said:
I'm in a movie trailer mode this morning...

Voice over: Most conflicts throughout history involve two people being driven by anger, two people being driven by hatred, but coming this sumer, this story is complete and udderly the same. It's about two people being driven......by love!

Samuel Jackson is Bass

Bass: Like my jerry curls mother ****er

Steve Buscemi is Moonmaster

Moonmaster: They look like stupid yo'

In the battle of the century.

Scenes flash by on the screen.

One shows Bass and Moonmaster ina rap contest, Moonmaster wins

One shows an alien invasion of the world, and Bass defeating them.

Another shows Moonmaster playing the part of Hamlet in a high school play, Bass is crying in the background.

One shows Bass being ridiculed and being tied to a cross. He arises three days later and Moonmaster is standing there and utters one word.

Moonmaster: Touche

A dance contest is shown.

Ice wins...

The world shall suffer as these two behemoths do battle.

Bass vs. Moonmaster in!!!

Rock this Cradle *****!

Coming in July
Has E seen this???? Or has houde beeen robbed of PoTD :twisted:

I thought it was darkseed until i read this thread...then I thought about it..and if its DarksEId ..that should be like EIght like darksade almost...darkside could be written darksied.

The 'seid' is like in Seinfeld, Goldstein, or Frankenstein. It's a Jewish pronunciation, which makes sense since Jack Kirby was Jewish.

The Newest Sitcom to hit NBC!

DARKSEID!

It's a story about a world conqueror that's trying to live day by day in a New York Apartment! Also starring Granny Goodness as Ellen Goodness, Kalibak the Cruel as George the Cruel, and Steppenwolf as Cosmos Steppenwolf!

Written by Bendis!

Thursdays on NBC!​

And I found a promotional image

250px-Darkseid.png

He has a nice Jewfro. And Typical Bendis writing it seems...

Last edited:
The Newest Sitcom to hit NBC!

DARKSEID!

It's a story about a world conqueror that's trying to live day by day in a New York Apartment! Also starring Granny Goodness as Ellen Goodness, Kalibak the Cruel as George the Cruel, and Steppenwolf as Cosmos Steppenwolf!

Written by Bendis!

Thursdays on NBC!​

And I found a promotional image

250px-Darkseid.png

He has a nice Jewfro. And Typical Bendis writing it seems...

OMG!!!!

I would totally see that.

Latest posts

Back