Image Solicits for March now up

Friday

http://www.newsarama.com/ImageComics/Mar06/mar06solicits.html

TRUTH, JUSTIN AND THE AMERICAN WAY #1 (of 5) - I wasn't going to get this untill Kurtz put up a panel on his website with Justin sitting in the kitchen from Family Ties. I love Family Ties.

INVINCIBLE: ULTIMATE COLLECTION, VOL. 2 HC - Booyeah. Can't wait for this guy. I love V1 and am looking forward to where the story is going. I'll just have to make sure to not flip through it like I did the last one, less spoilers that way.

THE WALKING DEAD #29 - ZOMBIES!

No Fell? Don't tell me its already done for... Hopefully they're just missing a month.

NEW SERIES/GNs/TRADES
Lions, Tigers and Bears VOL. 2 #1 (of 4) - I haven't tried this series yet and I probably should - everyone's life needs a slug of whimsy.
Truth Justin & American Way #1 (of 5) - I've seen bits and pieces of this, but I need to see a couple of full pages first.
Doll & Creature #1 (of 4) - I bought the b&w TPB a month ago. And now it's in COLOR! This was an amusing romp though, proving that Remender was scarred as a child by Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, Rocky Horror Picture Show and 70s California gubernatorial politics. Will I buy it AGAIN, this time in color? Mmmmmaybe....
Hector Plasm de Mortuis One Shot - why oh WHY must these people tempt me over to the horror side? I used to hide behind the sofa to watch B horror movies when I was a kid and I'm not much better NOW. The PREVIEW looks amusing, though...
Retro Rocket #1 (of 4) - love the cover, it makes me want to sing the Gigantor theme song (and I can, at least 2 verses...)
Small Gods #1 (of 2) !!!! - so THAT'S what the yellow cover is. Ahhh, Small Gods is back! Well, for 2 issues...
Pacify GN - the PREVIEW has a kind of "Automatic Kafka" vibe to it - and that would be good.
Ballad Of Sleeping Beauty TPB - I'm not fond of Westerns, but I've seen bits of the art for this and it's gorgeous, plus it had an interesting premise. You can read the first issue HERE.
Invincible Vol 2 Ultimate Coll HC

ONGOING SERIES
Bomb Queen #2 (of 4) - defintely for adults, Jimmie's series about the ruthless bad girl who rules the city and the superhero determined to take her down ought to be a great deal of fun...
Fear Agent #6 - Remender is very good and throwing the twists and turns in, and usually just about the time you think you've got it figured out... something else happens.
Gødland #9 - always a surreal amount of fun.
Intimidators #4 - haven't seen the first issue yet, but the previews look good, so I'll be reading for at least 3 issues.
Rex Mundi #17 - interesting alternate universe look at the world, set in Paris in the 30s, revolving around a deep mystery protected by the Jesuits and Templars.
Strange Girl #9 - my favorite Image series!
Sea of Red - tradewait
Walking Dead - tradewait
Invincible - tradewait

Invincible #32
The Walking Dead #29

thee great one said:
I plan on giving Ant a try. I have the first trade coming later this month.
I know nothing about Ant... You'll have to fill us in when you read it.

Latest posts

Back