"Immortal" Jellyfish?

"We are looking at a worldwide silent invasion."

An army of immortal jellyfish warriors. This is already better than Secret Invasion. :shock:

Karl Pilkington is not going to be happy about this.

****, I thought this was going to be about a jellyfish that could focus it's chi into it's tentacles.

Well

I can't really go on a tirade, seeing how the process in which it reverts to it's juvenile form is never really discussed or shown.

But Worms are truly immortal. Rip in em half, they grow two bodies. Eat them, they reproduce in your stomach. They are the true enemies.

Worms > Jellyfish.

You know what else lives forever?

Elephants.

No natural enemies, old bastards... only two things keep them in check: The fact that they're ravenous eaters and thus their appetities destroy their habitat, and that they only have six sets of teeth, each of which last about a decade.

If elephants had dentists they would rule us all.

I'm imagining massive elephant/jellyfish/worm battles.

And don't go and tell me that wikipedia is a reliable source for scientific information.

Last edited:
I'm imagining massive elephant/jellyfish/worm battles.

And don't go and tell me that wikipedia is a reliable source for scientific information.

I think scientists need to stop worrying about trying to cure cancer and turn on Hadron Colliders and pool their resources to build the ultimate weapon - an elephant, jellyfish and worm combined.

Get on that.

jellephantworm.jpg

Now imagine a billion more of those that can't die, can split into two and have stings of death.

We're doomed.

The cockroaches will be hunted from their holes and stung to death.

If only for it's prophetic content, as opposed to its impeccable artistic craftsmanship!

Last edited:
HP Lovecraft wrote a 13 part series of novels about the coming of the Elephwurmfish but was murdered by the CIA before they could be published all the manuscripts were dramatically burned in a large pile.

Latest posts

Back