Impossible Quiz

n1607400039_30039539_7710.jpg

My friends and I got through it!

Woo!

Some of these are stupid like "the answer is really big"...why would that be an elephant? of all things....i thought the answer would've been really big..but alas no...yeah i'm stuck on 15..might just try all the letters...yes i am bored

#i gave up on the pink one....hmmm...i need a bridge....none of them made enough sense to be worth it....like what flavour is cardboard...I only got a lot of them by guessing...I'm bored but not this bored

Yeah, some of them don't make any sense at all, cardboard flavor, elephant, whatever.

The pink one with the bridge, you right click on and walk across.

SPOILERS ABOVE!

#64 is the one with the countdown clock and reads, "Hurry up! It's the end of the world!" and has meteors flying around in the background.

I've tried all four clues and none of them work, it's not skipable, and nothing else on the screen is clickable.

#64 is the one with the countdown clock and reads, "Hurry up! It's the end of the world!" and has meteors flying around in the background.

I've tried all four clues and none of them work, it's not skipable, and nothing else on the screen is clickable.

Oh really! Nothing at all! I thought it was AT THE END OF THE WORLD!

Last edited:
Oh really! Nothing at all! I thought it was AT THE END OF THE WORLD!
I just realized it's actually #66, not #64.

One of my early thoughts was 'D'. But that doesn't work either.

Just spoil it for me. It's frustrating going back and forth everytime.

EDIT: Never mind I got it.

Last edited:
I just realized it's actually #66, not #64.

One of my early thoughts was 'D'. But that doesn't work either.

Just spoil it for me. It's frustrating going back and forth everytime.

EDIT: Never mind I got it.

That's what sucks about this quiz almost every question makes you feel stupid

Latest posts

Back