Inception (spoilers!)

What would you give Inception?

• Total voters

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
We should have a thread for this.

tumblr_kuprcsKf6k1qzla78o1_500.jpg

Premise: A contemporary sci-fi action thriller set within the architecture of the mind.

Writer/Director: Christopher Nolan.

Cast: Leonardo DiCaprio, Ken Watanabe, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, Ellen Page, Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy, Michael Caine and others.

Official website.

[YOUTUBE]HilwtqaN4Gs[/YOUTUBE]

Trailer at Apple.com

Last edited:
Re: Inception

I love both Memento and The Prestige. And all of his other movies. Christopher Nolan is one of my favourite directors.

Lots of people are pointing out that DiCaprio looks very similar to Nolan in this movie...

my issue is that feels a little too matrix to me... like it is a little too late to be relevant but I will still see it and hope I am wrong

you got all of this from the minute long teaser?

That and the little that we know about the movie is it's going to be along the lines of a mind **** of the perception of reality that was made famous by the matrix. And once the matrix made that notion famous it's hard to not see other similarities as a knock of. Also in that teaser had to people jump at each other just like in the matrix. It's not that hard to come to this conclusion

The youtube link is broken.

Embedding is disabled. Just click it and it will take you directly there and you can watch it.

I've also edited in a link to the trailer on Apple.com.

Last edited:

Two points:

1) This is Psychonauts with the cast of the Dark Knight. I'm in, but I demand a video mash-up.

2) Given the subject, we should cross-reference the film with the Weird Dreams thread. See if anything similar pops up.

That and the little that we know about the movie is it's going to be along the lines of a mind **** of the perception of reality that was made famous by the matrix. And once the matrix made that notion famous it's hard to not see other similarities as a knock of. Also in that teaser had to people jump at each other just like in the matrix. It's not that hard to come to this conclusion

Exactly... I just wonder if the reality altering sub-genre of film has run its course as there were tons of them in the late 90's early 2000's... some of them Nolan did.

YOUR MIND'S BLOWN, *****!!!!

Hehe.
My mind is confused.

So Leo has to steal an idea from Ellen Page's head that reshapes the world around them? Is that the gist of it? Is she like a God or something? Or are they inside someone's mind? Is this going to be some pseudo-philosophical "The Power Of Dreams" bull****?

Latest posts

Back