Incident In Scotland

Hellsbuttmonkey

It was Scotland v Wales Rugby International weekend in Edinburgh and, as the crowds made their way down Princess Street towards Murrayfield, a Rottweiler suddenly lunged towards an eight year old Scottish lass, with its jaws wide open ready to attack.
The crowd nearby gasped in horror but, quick as a flash, a man jumped out of the crowd, grabbed the dog by the throat and throttled it.

As the dead dog lay there, and the crowd cheered in admiration, a journalist from the Glasgow Herald who had witnessed the heroic deed, went up to the man and said,
"That was brilliant, I can see the headline now."
"Welsh Rugby Fan Saves Young Girl From Certain Death."
The man replied,
" No you've got it wrong. I'm not here for the rugby!"

"Don't worry" said the journalist,
"I can see the headline now."
"Welshman Saves Girl From Jaws Of Rottweiler"
The man replied,
"No you're wrong again. I'm not Welsh; I'm from Berkshire.. "
The journalist said,
"Don't worry, I can see the headline now"
"English B****** Strangles Family Pet".

I was almost expecting to read that Morrison had eaten the Queen or some such.

When I first saw the title of this, I took a deep breath and savoured presumably the last few moments of my life where I didn't know about "the next 9/11".

So that's a nice surprise.

I like the idea of "the next 9/11" happening in scotland, but it's not on any american news channels, people in USA find out on Ultimatecentral.com

Edit: should've phrased that better...I don't like the idea of "the next 911" at all

Last edited:
I was hoping for something involving hot fryer oil, frozen pizzas, and a case of mistaken sexual identity. But this is funny too.

It was Scotland v Wales Rugby International weekend in Edinburgh and, as the crowds made their way down Princess Street towards Murrayfield, a Rottweiler suddenly lunged towards an eight year old Scottish lass, with its jaws wide open ready to attack.
The crowd nearby gasped in horror but, quick as a flash, a man jumped out of the crowd, grabbed the dog by the throat and throttled it.

As the dead dog lay there, and the crowd cheered in admiration, a journalist from the Glasgow Herald who had witnessed the heroic deed, went up to the man and said,
"That was brilliant, I can see the headline now."
"Welsh Rugby Fan Saves Young Girl From Certain Death."
The man replied,
" No you've got it wrong. I'm not here for the rugby!"

"Don't worry" said the journalist,
"I can see the headline now."
"Welshman Saves Girl From Jaws Of Rottweiler"
The man replied,
"No you're wrong again. I'm not Welsh; I'm from Berkshire.. "
The journalist said,
"Don't worry, I can see the headline now"
"English B****** Strangles Family Pet".

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

When I first saw the title of this, I took a deep breath and savoured presumably the last few moments of my life where I didn't know about "the next 9/11".

So that's a nice surprise.

I was thinking, "It can't be bad. Scotland's never on the news. Maybe there's a shortage of whiskey or something." I love Scotland. Like Canada and Sweden and Switzerland - never on the news. Means it's a nice, quiet place free from the world's worries. Like some kind of Babylonian garden.

I like me thinkings.

I was almost expecting to read that Morrison had eaten the Queen or some such.

For some reason... that's not as implausible sounding as one would originally think.

I was thinking, "It can't be bad. Scotland's never on the news. Maybe there's a shortage of whiskey or something." I love Scotland. Like Canada and Sweden and Switzerland - never on the news. Means it's a nice, quiet place free from the world's worries. Like some kind of Babylonian garden.

No, they are all just to drunk to care...

Latest posts

Back