Infinite Crisis In 30 Seconds

Nurhachi said:
She has a bloody invisible plane!

Oh well, shes still better then Superman
And all DC characters are still better than Carnage. :D

moonmaster said:
And all DC characters are still better than Carnage. :D

At least carnage never came out with "Holy molars! Am I ever glad I take good care of my teeth!" LOL and never took in young men to slide up and down his "bat-pole":shifty:

sjmole said:
At least carnage never came out with "Holy molars! Am I ever glad I take good care of my teeth!" LOL and never took in young men to slide up and down his "bat-pole":shifty:
Are you trying to argue that Carnage is better than Batman?

Ban him.

I'm being completely serious.

moonmaster said:
Are you trying to argue that Carnage is better than Batman?

Ban him.

I'm being completely serious.

No i'm arguing carnage is not as bad as the 60-70s batman show.

Batman = good

Batman show with adam west and POW WAM KAPLOW everytime someone was hit = bad and still batman so still dc LOL

I'll say this carnage is better than 2/3 of all DC rouges. and that's not saying much :wink:

Last edited:
Ultimate Quicksilver said:
I say ban slim, he deserve it more.
Sorry man, you just dont mess with DA UNIVERSE
I'm not saying carnage is cool but he's better than captain cold and captain boomerang :wink:

slimjim said:
I'm not saying carnage is cool but he's better than captain cold and captain boomerang :wink:
oh Cmon, I love Captain Cold, he is so cool, he have like this honor thing, its strange but its cool.
You are talking about the old captaing boomerang right? The new one is cool.
now Indigo, Heatwave, Polaris and some others are equal to Carnage. You can't be worst.

I like Carnage. I think he's cool. He's not as cool as Venom but he still cooler than most villans.

sjmole said:
No i'm arguing carnage is not as bad as the 60-70s batman show.

Batman = good

Batman show with adam west and POW WAM KAPLOW everytime someone was hit = bad and still batman so still dc LOL

Do you think that show was supposed to be a dark, intense drama or something?

How can anyone hate the Adam West show? I'm the dark-Batman fan to end all dark-Batman fans, and I still love it.

Take Mooney's advice, E.

sjmole said:
I like Carnage. I think he's cool. He's not as cool as Venom but he still cooler than most villans.
No.

He isn't.

we all have our opinions.

I like him. Others dont.
If everyone liked and hated the same things there would be no need for dc and marvel comics as everone would read the same stuff. World would be boring.

Yes I enjoy carnage. I think he has fairly good cemistry with venom. I like seeing them attack spider-man or fight between themselves. Now i can see why people hate carnage. I just enjoy him.

and Planet-man I know it is not ment to be dark-batman. I can appreciate it's cult status and how big it was. How popular it was and all that. It's just not my cup of tea. Again it goes to diffrent tastes.

Now if my opinions or veiews bother anyone I do not mean that but at the same time I am not going to change who I am. What I like or don't like just please other people.

Latest posts

Back