Inuyasha *Spoilers*

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Does anybody watch this. I really like this show. The new season has been the best yet. The Band Of Seven were really cool. I hope spoil anything until I see if anybody else watchs this. I love the characters. The movies are so freakin cool. The 3rd one was the best. I highly suggest this show.

thee great one said:
Does anybody watch this. I really like this show. The new season has been the best yet. The Band Of Seven were really cool. I hope spoil anything until I see if anybody else watchs this. I love the characters. The movies are so freakin cool. The 3rd one was the best. I highly suggest this show.
Yeah, I do, but I don't think it's that good. It's OK, but there isn't enough in an episode. Then at the end of this last season they just took forever to come out and say the obvious revelations. Like I said, I think it's OK, but not great.

Last edited:
I tried watching it.......but it looks like your run-of-the-mill anime show.

Lately I've really been into IGPX...........but I have no clue why. :?

Hope this doesn't lead to a hijacking.

What I don't like about most animes is that its too damn long, they pull me in with these interesting story and it takes years for them to resolve it HOW DOES IT END DAMN YOU!!!!

I didn't realize that they started new episodes on Tuesdays. Same with Samuari Champloo on Wednesdays.

I guess from the episode I missed Kagome goes back home with some fruit that I guess turns into a demon when boiled. ?? And there is only one last shard of the jewel to find. But Naraku can't find it. So he confronts a demon with giant ears who can hear anything and tells him to find it. So Naraku has most of the jewel, there are the two in Koga's legs, the one in Sango's brothers back, and the one Kagome has.

Anyway in the new episode dealt with Inuyasha trying to find the demons and Kagome trying to keep everyone obvious to what's going on. It was a pretty weak episode. There were some funny moments. But the ending with Naraku finding out the last shard is in between the human world and the afterlife was very interesting.

B

I know not many would care, But I need a place to rant.

Inuyasha was one of the first anime I ever watched. I've been watching it for years and love the characters. 167 episodes and 4 movies.

I've just finished the last episode and seen all the movies.

AND THEY DIDN"T SOLVE A ****IN THING!

There is like 800 plot threads that they left open. The biggest one being that they never killed or fought the main villain that they been going after since day one!!!

Kikyo's fate was nevered decided.
Kagura's betrayal of Naraku never really happened.
Sango and Kokaru never was solved.
Miroku never lost his wind tunnel.
Sessomarhu never fought Naraku,
Koga never appeared once.

I could go one forever.

I am so pissed right now. You have no idea. Never have I been this pissed at something. NEVER!

I want to crawl into a ball and cry myself to death...

I will never know what happens.

167 ****in episode and 4 damn movies that solve absolutly NOTHING!

167!?

Last edited:
I recall hearing the anime took a break for the manga to catch up. But yeah that's what I hate about this show (see above post)

TOG, you said you downloaded it. So shouldn't you have been expecting this?

the reason why the anime ended was because one of the people working on it didn't want to do it anymore.
the last two epsiodes of inuyasha had like 15 manga chapters cramed into it when they could have made full episodes out of these manga chapters instead they cramed them into one episode I wish it was still going on

I liked Inuyasha, until after he beat Ryukotsusei. Ever since, it has become the exact same thing all over again. Infact, I can predict the events of every episode.

In no real order:

Inuyasha is a stubbern jackass that yells "WIND SCAR" alot.
Kagome is a dumb ***** that yells "SIT BOY" alot.
Inuyasha and Kagome pretend not to have feelings for each other.
Miroku and Sango pretend not to have feelings for each other.
Miroku chases after girls, Sango gets upset.
Everyone except Inuyasha are almost useless.
Shippou talks down to everyone.
Myoga hides/runs off.
Naraku is a complete ***** that indirectly instigates a fight with Inuyasha.
Kohaku's bad, Kohaku's good, Kohaku's bad, etc.
Jewel shard!
Naraku is untouched.

Sesshoumaru, Rin, Jaken, and Ah-Un are the most interesting characters on the show.

Last edited:
thee great one said:
what? why should I of expected that....?

Because you had already seen it, and you should have known what was going to happen... :?

This show is dumbing to the senses.

EDIT: Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome! Inuyasha! Kagome!

You get the point

Last edited:
I saw this happening in the first show I watched, the premere. It seemed like they would keep it going on forever.

But this show does have great opening credits, and terrific songs to accompany it.

Latest posts

Back