Avengers Invincible Iron Man series discussion (spoilers)

Do you have it on order or something? The trade is definitely out. I sold it to a guy last week. And I bought the Premier HC for my brother for Christmas.
Yeah, the soft cover trade is definitely out.

Yeah, I ordered it a couple of weeks ago and it should have arrived by now, but it hasn't.

The newest issue was good, but it felt like it was missing something. I'd like to see Tony take a more laid back role, sending SHIELD agents against HYDRA or something.

I think he is acting like Tony Stark again,

SHIELD is his new businesss, and Tony is taking it personal as he always does.Eventhough he is the owner of Stark Industries, he did every hard work himself.
Apperreantly his personality changes SHIELD too.But I have to admit, I didn't expect to see "Sal" in Tony's inner circle in SHIELD.

I expected Maya to be around somehow, after Extremis storyline, after what she created, she needs to play a major role in the Marvel Universe for a long time.Best story of last year came from her, maybe the next big story will be related to her again.

to sum up,
I think Invincible Iron Man is the best 616 comic since the very beginning of Extremis, and it is going in a great direction.I'll certainly keep getting this one.
4/5 (1 point for the lack of action)

note : from now on marvel universe has s.t.a.r.s too :)
can't wait for the resident evil stories

They hinted at Extremis being responible for Tony's state of mind during CW. I could buy that and think it was a good idea.

I did really enjoy this issue. I hope the Mandrain takes over Hydra.

The Mandrain was so awesome in this and I love how he is writing Stark in charge of Shield.

Mandarin was awesome.

What I like about Stark running S.H.I.E.L.D. is how flawed you know he's gonna be. He just got a taste for different it is from running a business and military operation.

I hope this makes him hit the bottle again. Although since he didn't during CW...I doubt something like this will make him go back.

I'm loving this title right now.

I love the art and the story.

It's a good followup to Extremis and I'm so excited for the return of the Mandrain.

Latest posts

Back