Irish Mothers Outraged by All-Star Batman

* too lazy to come up with requisite Bono joke *

We really should fuse every thread that references Irishmen into one lazy, drunk, belligerent thread that doesn't tan well.

Edit: Was that tasteless, Gothamite? I don't want to be tasteless.

Last edited:
I'm not even going to lie.

I was out last night until 1.30 in the morning drinking Guinness at a traditional Irish music competition. Last night was a Sunday and I have school today.

Does it feel good to promote your stereotype?
Do you by any chance wear all green and shout "Top o'the mornin' to ya" and "To be sure, to be sure, to be sure" to any passer-by?

Does it feel good to promote your stereotype?

It's too early in the morning to yell at people for making clichéd Irish jokes and I really don't have any say in the matter, considering what I was up to last night.

Do you by any chance wear all green and shout "Top o'the mornin' to ya" and "To be sure, to be sure, to be sure" to any passer-by?

You live beside us and you still think that that's what we say?! Come on...

Last edited:
It's too early in the morning to yell at people for making clichéd Irish jokes and I really don't have any say in the matter, considering what I was up to last night.
You just KNEW this would be coming, sooner or later... :twisted:

B000000HIY.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

[youtube]2JN-Gnk0pf8[/youtube]

It's funny because they aren't even Irish.
Hmmm... Let's see.

Lazy? Check.

Pale? Check.

Drunk? Check.

Belligerent? Check.

Irish... Irish-American. It's all the same to me.

Also, I propose that from now on, we refer to Australians as "Irishmen of the Sea", just because.

Last edited:
Also, I propose that from now on, we refer to Australians as "Irishmen of the Sea", just because.
And I propose that Filipinos should hereby be referred to as...

I'm sorry. Your country is so unimportant that I have no idea how to make fun of you. The point is that you shouldn't compare my glorious Irish heritage to the filthy Aussies.

Hmmm... Let's see.

Lazy? Check.

Pale? Check.

Drunk? Check.

Belligerent? Check.

Irish... Irish-American. It's all the same to me.

Actually, they're not even all Irish-American,

DJ Lethal aka Leor Dimant (Latvian-American)

Everlast aka Erik Schrody (I believe Schrody is Dutch)

Danny Boy aka Daniel O'Conner (the ONLY irish guy in the group)

Last edited:

:?

Pardon my ignorance... Also, I was also under the (obviously mistaken) impression that Serch was a member of House of Pain. Not being sure what he looks like (NOT an "all white folks look the same" remark, I assure you), I assumed he was one of those guys.

EDIT: Just looked it up. Now I feel like even more of an idiot; Serch isn't even Irish. He's of Jewish descent. And he was from 3rd Bass. I stand corrected.

Last edited:
:?

Pardon my ignorance... Also, I was also under the (obviously mistaken) impression that Serch was a member of House of Pain. Not being sure what he looks like (NOT an "all white folks look the same" remark, I assure you), I assumed he was one of those guys.

EDIT: Just looked it up. Now I feel like even more of an idiot; Serch isn't even Irish. He's of Jewish descent. And he was from 3rd Bass. I stand corrected.

Eh, don't beat yourself up, at least you can find the US on a map, unlike most US citizens.

compound said:

Oh my yes. Seconded.

Irishmen of the Baltics

skotti-chan said:

Lowland Irishmen

skotti-chan said:

Straight Irish

Is Danny Boy Irish American? Because in that case, he's New Irish.

I'm Diet Cherry Irish.

Last edited:
And I propose that Filipinos should hereby be referred to as...

I'm sorry. Your country is so unimportant that I have no idea how to make fun of you. The point is that you shouldn't compare my glorious Irish heritage to the filthy Aussies.

Why is that quoted as me?

I was quite disgusted to learn how non-irish Flogging molly are...I mean they even do traditional songs like Danny boy etc.

Back on topic - I agree it's pretty wrong showing scary raping joker to kids, and that could easily create some emotional scars (seriously). I'm probably of the view there needs to be tighter censorship with regards to kids, but that most materials (however graphic) should be available to people over a certain age. I don't want a nanny state, but I don't want my 3 year old nephew asking me what a snuff film is.

Latest posts

Back