Irish Mothers Outraged by All-Star Batman

whose countries he used to invade...

Not personally...in fact I'm a litte hazey on who we actually invaded...the british empire is a large and cumbersome beast.

Did we actually invade Ireland? I know about the whole Sinn Fein and Terrorism that's pretty much current affairs...and before that we all invaded each other. Gotta remember English is a bastard language of saxons, norse and celtics. I think Irish/scotish is classed in the celtics...I'm pretty sure you've invaded us at some point...but yeah I'm not great at history...as is evident by the ...s

Ugh, typical UC.

Why does everything have to descend into a spoof-thread?
I know, this started off as such a heated debate on such an extreme controversy. That part where we all agreed with each other that DC was wrong for putting All-Star with the regular Batman titles...Man, that was intense.

Not personally...in fact I'm a litte hazey on who we actually invaded...the british empire is a large and cumbersome beast.

Did we actually invade Ireland? I know about the whole Sinn Fein and Terrorism that's pretty much current affairs...and before that we all invaded each other. Gotta remember English is a bastard language of saxons, norse and celtics. I think Irish/scotish is classed in the celtics...I'm pretty sure you've invaded us at some point...but yeah I'm not great at history...as is evident by the ...s

Welcome to my ignore list, you ignorant bastard.

Above is a prime example of an Englishman being a general ******* and stereotyping people whose countries he used to invade...

EXCUSE ME????

How dare you insult me like that. I'm not ****ING ENGLISH!

I am a Welshman damnnit! Now pass me a sheep, I have stereotyping to do....

Last edited:
I never really understood Frank Millar comparing Joker to Nazis.

Nazis are based towards iron-fisted conformity. Joker is based around doing whatever he feels like, which is the polar opposite of Nazism.

I never really understood Frank Millar comparing Joker to Nazis.

Nazis are based towards iron-fisted conformity. Joker is based around doing whatever he feels like, which is the polar opposite of Nazism.

Frank Miller has a swastika fetish. It's bizarre.

Latest posts

Back