Iron Fist Movie- sometime in the future.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
From CBR:

IRON FIST

Antsy to get a peek at kung fu and pajamas? Grab a candy bar, pal -- according to director Steve Carr (who talked to Rotten Tomatoes), it's gonna be a while. "When I have the opportunity, we'll figure it out but there's a long line of comic books getting made into films and he's kind of like a smaller star of that galaxy," said Carr. "So I don't know when it's going to happen honestly. I'd love it to be kind of dark and almost kind of chop-socky kind of vibe, but it feels like there's a lot of comic book heroes they want to make first."

Last edited:
:(

Elektra and Catwoman get their own movies but no, not Iron Fist...
That's because Elektra and Catwoman have breasts. Iron Fist does not have breasts.

Also, Hollywood executives think that breasts in spandex and neoprene can sell a crappy movie. Stupid Hollywood executives.

That's because Elektra and Catwoman have breasts. Iron Fist does not have breasts.

Also, Hollywood executives think that breasts in spandex and neoprene can sell a crappy movie. Stupid Hollywood executives.

Well, they could do the Iron Fist through the ages bit. Chinese Pirate Iron Fist was a woman.

It has been announced that a film titled Iron Fist is currently in development, with Ray Park set to portray Danny Rand/Iron Fist, and will be directed by Steve Carr (Are We Done Yet?) with a script written by John Turman (Hulk). The movie is currently in Marvel's queue of movies[2].
i just found out about this and imagine my excitement, but then i see that Danny will be played by The Toad this is a horrible decision, then the director is the director of Are We Done Yet? ugh might aswell get the guy who directed the garfield movies in on it to, and the script is by the man behind Hulk one of the biggest flops in recent history

BUNK!

this is bull crap, right now Marvel is in the prime position to push Iron Fist into the A-List category, with the spectacular series, the growing fanbase and interest in the character is at an all time high. and they hire THESE schmucks?

this movie will end up exactly like Daredevil and Ghost Rider, lot's of initial interest then upon release people will run from the movie like it's made of rotten diapers. and then the character itself will take a popularity ding the equivalent of a black eye

if Marvel had decided to put the same amount of effort in this as say Iron Man or Hulk this could have been a hit, but this is ****ing garbage

i just found out about this and imagine my excitement, but then i see that Danny will be played by The Toad this is a horrible decision, then the director is the director of Are We Done Yet? ugh might aswell get the guy who directed the garfield movies in on it to, and the script is by the man behind Hulk one of the biggest flops in recent history

BUNK!

this is bull crap, right now Marvel is in the prime position to push Iron Fist into the A-List category, with the spectacular series, the growing fanbase and interest in the character is at an all time high. and they hire THESE schmucks?

this movie will end up exactly like Daredevil and Ghost Rider, lot's of initial interest then upon release people will run from the movie like it's made of rotten diapers. and then the character itself will take a popularity ding the equivalent of a black eye

if Marvel had decided to put the same amount of effort in this as say Iron Man or Hulk this could have been a hit, but this is ****ing garbage

You do know Ray park knows martial arts right? blackbelt as a matter of fact.

So dont see what your getting mad about.

Too bad Jessica Alba didn't spend a year as an invisible woman or Ben Affleck spent six months as a blind lawyer.

Too bad Jessica Alba didn't spend a year as an invisible woman or Ben Affleck spent six months as a blind lawyer.
They should have broken Patrick Stewart's legs to play Professor X.

Also, whoever plays Green Lantern should have his girlfriend raped and diced into pieces.

This all reminds me of the Extras episode where Ian McKellen explains he wasn't actually Gandalf, he was just playing him in a movie.

Extras is great.

But really wants you grudge agiasnt the guy? did he kill you puppy? god man

while i'm pretty sure that sentence only makes sense to you i'll try to answer you

I don't hate the guy, i have nothing against him, but i don't think he would be a good choice to play Danny, I mean outside of the fact that he does martial arts i don't see anything he has to offer that says "Danny Rand"

I feel that this is the casting equivalent of Chris Evans as the Human Torch, which wasn't bad it just didn't make any sense, and you didn't really notice the problem with Chris because he was part of a team movie, if he was the sole star it would have been even more insufferable

while i'm pretty sure that sentence only makes sense to you i'll try to answer you

I don't hate the guy, i have nothing against him, but i don't think he would be a good choice to play Danny, I mean outside of the fact that he does martial arts i don't see anything he has to offer that says "Danny Rand"

I feel that this is the casting equivalent of Chris Evans as the Human Torch, which wasn't bad it just didn't make any sense, and you didn't really notice the problem with Chris because he was part of a team movie, if he was the sole star it would have been even more insufferable

Why exacly? i mean he was badass as darth maul. i id rather have him than a guy who cant fight for jack.

And evans was ok..I mean he had Johnny's cocky ness down him and the thing was the only thing i liked about the FF flicks

I haven't seen Ray Park in any role other than Maul or Toad, and I haven't read almost anything on Iron Fist, so I can't say whether he'd be good as Danny. But I'd rather they go with a Martial Artist first, actor second. Because I would like this movie be more about martial arts than stupid the Hollywood drama I can just picture them forcing into this film. I really want this picture to focus more on the martial arts and the mythology. Like how Jackie Chan is really a stunt man first, he's a good actor but his main attribute is stunts. So I'd rather get a great martial artist and an okay actor, ratheer then some big named actor who then learns watered down fighting.

Though I can easily see this idea going bad

And on the director, looking at his lists of movies I'm not too pleased. But you can only do so much with Daddy Day Care, Dr. Dolittle 2, or Rebound. Maybe he could step up his game with a action movie who knows?

Latest posts

Back