Iron Man or Batman

• Iron Man, the Armored Avenger

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Batman, the Dark Knight

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Neither, they both suck.

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Stop making your erroneous allegations. Once and for all Batman is not gay!!!

batman.jpg

Honestly, I think it would be pretty close. However, Batman is my favourite character ever and I am biased. He probably would win in the end though, especially if Stark is drunk.

Honestly, I think it would be pretty close. However, Batman is my favourite character ever and I am biased. He probably would win in the end though, especially if Stark is drunk.

I wouldn't put it past Batman to drug Stark and hook him up to an I-V connected to a keg of Heineken and then have the gaul to call him out on his drunken binges and then slice a batarang through his skull making Tony create some doohickey to keep his brain from dying resulting in him creating a Brainiac suit to sustain his life and fight Batman at the same time.

Batman silently approaches to Tony, slits his throat...
That Tony turns out to be a cyborg doing the boring corporate stuff...

Batman turns to his back, Tony Stark is at the door....
Batman throws one of his Ninja-Star-type Bats to Tony and hits somewhere between his eyes...
That Tony turns out to be a Skrull...

Batman then hears a loud voice, some red and gold metal piece is flying outside the window staring at him...
Batman takes out his super-little-and-uber-unexpected-emp-gun and shoots at the red and gold metal piece.The metal piece falls onto the ground.
That metal piece turns out to be a radio controlled iron man armor...

Batman gets extremely furious because of failing to take down Stark for 3 times in a row.
Then the whole place gets whole shadowy.When Batman looks out of the window he notices a lot of red and gold metal pieces, some metallic grey metal pieces, and some golden metal pieces flying out of the window staring directly at him.They warn Batman about how they can take care of him... Batman starts running as fast as he can...
The mass of armors destroy the whole building, so that the attacker can't get out.Batman dies there somewhere inside the building...

Then Stark Enterprises get rid off the debris, find Batman's corpse.Stark finds out Batman is Bruce Wayne, Stark buys %51 of Wayne Enterprises, steal every single technology he can use for his new Iron Man Mk78965421 armor, from them...

Stark also meets and screws every woman that Wayne has slept with just to show who is more man than the other...

Batman silently approaches to Tony, slits his throat...
That Tony turns out to be a cyborg doing the boring corporate stuff...

Batman turns to his back, Tony Stark is at the door....
Batman throws one of his Ninja-Star-type Bats to Tony and hits somewhere between his eyes...
That Tony turns out to be a Skrull...

Batman then hears a loud voice, some red and gold metal piece is flying outside the window staring at him...
Batman takes out his super-little-and-uber-unexpected-emp-gun and shoots at the red and gold metal piece.The metal piece falls onto the ground.
That metal piece turns out to be a radio controlled iron man armor...

Batman gets extremely furious because of failing to take down Stark for 3 times in a row.
Then the whole place gets whole shadowy.When Batman looks out of the window he notices a lot of red and gold metal pieces, some metallic grey metal pieces, and some golden metal pieces flying out of the window staring directly at him.They warn Batman about how they can take care of him... Batman starts running as fast as he can...
The mass of armors destroy the whole building, so that the attacker can't get out.Batman dies there somewhere inside the building...

Then Stark Enterprises get rid off the debris, find Batman's corpse.Stark finds out Batman is Bruce Wayne, Stark buys %51 of Wayne Enterprises, steal every single technology he can use for his new Iron Man Mk78965421 armor, from them...

Stark also meets and screws every woman that Wayne has slept with just to show who is more man than the other...

You win.

DONE.

True, but Wayne'll be too buisy sitting in the corner sobbing over the 12 sidekicks that the Joker's killed. Then he'll go wax the Bat Pole 'cause he can't get anything other than Katie Holmes and Maggie Gyllenhal love.

...and Kim Basinger and Nicole Kidman's love (commonly regarded as being two of the most beautiful women on the planet). Then of course there's Michelle Pfeiffer and Elle The ****in' Body MacPherson if you really want to grasp at some Bat-Straws.

There should be a 'Who Bangs more Babes? Bruce or Tony?' poll/thread.

...and Kim Basinger and Nicole Kidman's love (commonly regarded as being two of the most beautiful women on the planet). Then of course there's Michelle Pfeiffer and Elle The ****in' Body MacPherson if you really want to grasp at some Bat-Straws.

Read one page back and you'll get this. And is it really a question of who bangs more babes.

I voted Batman, because I think his movie will do better than Iron Man's. However, I prefer Tony to Bruce.

i just realized...

robin wasn't wearing little shorts... he was waring underpants. with scales.

Maybe they're so he can help out Aquaman in a pinch. How come no one ever mentions his elf boots? They're the Luke Cage's tiara of the DC-verse!

Pfft. Tony wins with STDs to spare.

I voted Batman, because I think his movie will do better than Iron Man's. However, I prefer Tony to Bruce.

Maybe they're so he can help out Aquaman in a pinch. How come no one ever mentions his elf boots? They're the Luke Cage's tiara of the DC-verse!

Pfft. Tony wins with STDs to spare.

Yeah. But come on. Batman's got Talia Al-Ghul. and Catwoman.

but Tony breaks Britney's heart every other week.

as in Spears? That hasn't been hot for a long time.

At that level of pimpitude, it all comes down to the quality of your femme fatales.

But it's not Tony's fault. Batman came out of noir, and noir is the definition of sexy.

Last edited:
And that's a good thing?!

Last time I checked, Britney's nowhere near as hot as Talia or Catwoman.

True, but I don't think he wants to give them STD's. But he totally could. My point, regardless, is that Tony is a heart breaker and Batman isn't. He's very love me/lose me. And he impregnates them afterwards. He's ****ing Batman and he barely found out he had a kid? Please. Batman knows it all. He's a rich deadbeat dad with a thing for carnies.

And Tony? Well Britney has something the other can't give him...Ghonorrea. Everybody knows Ghonorrea counters the pain of Hepatitis C.

Or just disregard this whole argument. It's almost 1am and I'm trying to watch Code Geass on myspace.

True, but I don't think he wants to give them STD's. But he totally could. My point, regardless, is that Tony is a heart breaker and Batman isn't. He's very love me/lose me. And he impregnates them afterwards. He's ****ing Batman and he barely found out he had a kid? Please. Batman knows it all. He's a rich deadbeat dad with a thing for carnies.

And Tony? Well Britney has something the other can't give him...Ghonorrea. Everybody knows Ghonorrea counters the pain of Hepatitis C.

Or just disregard this whole argument. It's almost 1am and I'm trying to watch Code Geass on myspace.

I have very little of an idea of what you just said.

Anyway...

Batman just isn't interested in matters of sexual conquest the way Tony is. He doesn't bang, he makes love. If he wanted to, no woman would be able to say no to him.

Latest posts

Back