Iron Man's New Face

Goodwill said:
Ok, and you're more annoying! ;)

If you beat me by March I hope you get banned because that would mean it would all be junk posts... There's no way, man!

I think I haven't had a complain about junk posts i never just posted a blank post or anything all of them had something to do with something... but I see you pride yourself with this title dragonmaster so I'm debating on if i should strip it of you and ruin your life....

but I'm better looking :twisted:

and :lol: to all of Longshots posts there...

Thats a scary thought. Maybe they can guest star in Ultimate Jarvis

Jarvis- a creepy butler plotting against his employer and his trampy russian ex-spy fiancee

LSJL- He's a creepy comic shop owner who's convinced that he's missing some of his fingers

XTF- He's an obsessive poster who has managed to double GW's posts-a-day. He may or may not think he's DD

Together, there a really scary comic

Goodwill said:
So, who is really picking this one up? I don't think I will.

Me of course. They could make an Ultimate Superpro and I'd buy it.

UltimateE said:
If this is is set in the past as has been indicated, then technically it's not the most recent. :wink:

Anyway, I see this and take it that it is the first armor he builds, quickly and out of necessity, just like 616.

i have a stupid question... what does 616 mean?

Ok, in the marvel universe, there are lots of universes. 616 is the number given to the earth where all the main marvel comics take place. Its all related to the Captain Britain corp which you don't need to know about but basically, anytime someone says 616, they're talking about the "Main" Marvel Universe

Welcome Too!!

Latest posts

Back