• any of numerous edible marine or freshwater bony fishes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • the lowest voice part in a 4-part chorus

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Zombipanda

My Boom-Boom's mostly gay
Like the fish or the guitar?

I'm sure Bass could just answer this for me himself, but that doesn't exactly seem fair to everyone else. So we'll decide democratically. There's a poll set up. It's your civic duty to vote.

The poll will account for 60% of the total vote, with the rest being decided by 17 super delegates, picked in a random lottery, with a number of tickets between 7 and 179 being awarded determined by an alogrithm that accounts for nautical and musical experience as well as other such-complicated data. If you are awarded a spot as a super-delegate, you'll receive something in the mail.

And vote guys, vote. Because when you do, you're saying, "Hey! Just 'cuz Bass hates democracy doesn't mean I hate democracy!"

Word.

Like the fish or the guitar?

I'm sure Bass could just answer this for me himself, but that doesn't exactly seem fair to everyone else. So we'll decide democratically. There's a poll set up. It's your civic duty to vote.

I see no pole, and have you not seen the Ultimate Central Cartoon?

Definitely "Bass." I asked him once.

That is why you...
funny-picture-cat-fail.jpg

Believe it or not, his crazy parents actually named him that as a child. :shock:

dude, seriously?

actually jk. this is pretty good. silly, but not stupid.

though im pretty sure this question has been asked before. anyone want to do a search? im lazy

I thought about asking him about the pronunciation once, but I think it's better if the pronunciation of his name is just left ambiguous.

That said, I've always pronounced it as the fish (as in "***" with a b in front of it), but knowing him, neither of the pronunciations - neither the fish nor the musical instrument - are likely to be correct.

Last edited:
It's a lot more comforting to argue with a fish than it is to argue with a burly black man.

Yes, "Bass" is actually his real, crazy Islamo-name. It's short for "Bassim" if I'm not mistaken and it means 'smile' or 'one who smiles'.

What?

You people don't need to know why I know that.

Yes, "Bass" is actually his real, crazy Islamo-name. It's short for "Bassim" if I'm not mistaken and it means 'smile' or 'one who smiles'.

What?

You people don't need to know why I know that.

Its okay moony. We all remember how close you guys were before... the incident. Its okay man.

Latest posts

Back