It's Your Anniversary!

So...who is taking McCheese out for a candlelight dinner for his anniversary?

I would, except that I'm straight.

I would, but I'm not comfortable enough with myself to be alone with only one other person.

EMO.

And will the next person in the Bass>Moony>McCheese legacy be like, the new messiah?

Or just a lame version of McCheese?

*sigh*

I'll go. My Man Lover won't be back for a little while and what he doesn't know won't hurt him...

I wonder what their babies will look like.

Um, congratulations or something. To me, who has only been here for a few weeks, all of you are the same as it takes a while for new members of a forum to discover the personalities and traits of faceless internet forumgoers and differentiate them from one another, but I'm sure whoever this McCheese person is he is a wonderful and noteworthy addition to the major members of UC and has several interesting likes, dislikes, and one-liners to inform people of. :D

I wonder what their babies will look like.

Um, congratulations or something. To me, who has only been here for a few weeks, all of you are the same as it takes a while for new members of a forum to discover the personalities and traits of faceless internet forumgoers and differentiate them from one another, but I'm sure whoever this McCheese person is he is a wonderful and noteworthy addition to the major members of UC and has several interesting likes, dislikes, and one-liners to inform people of. :D

Antidisestablishmentarianism.

n00b.

Antidisestablishmentarianism.

n00b.
Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphio-paraomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonop-tekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon.

PWNJ00.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back