It's Your Anniversary!

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
One year ago today....the UC was blessed by having a certain member join it's hallowed forum.

And while there have been many members join within the past year.....this one shone his greatness brightly. He quickly rose the ranks and surpassed the hordes of n00bs and newbs. Garnering respect for his insightful views on comics and other pop culture references posted here. His jokes were pure steaksauce! STEAKSAUCE BABY (........for those of you aren't cool and don't know I'm talking about that's A1...top o' the class....super-golden....excellent)!!!

With posts like:

DO NOT COMPARE bendis TO ERIC ****ING CLAPTON!!!!!!

Other than that I agree with you.

CLAPTON IS GOD

I would like to state for the record that I did not burn Gamma Man. So don't ban me.

You hurt my head.

He could go door-to-door and bother people who were trying to masterb... I mean, read the newspaper. Like the uppity little turd that showed up at my door with a pile of pamphlets.

BEEEEEEEENDDIIIIIIIISSSSS!!!!!!!

When did you get witty?

Didn't your mom talk to you about this? I'm your new daddy.

....and so on...

Ladies and Gentlemen....no one has proven himself more worthy to be here. So on this day we honor you.....2006's UC Breakout Poster and Future Site Icon.......

McCheese!!!!

We called it from the beginning...didn't we Ice?

**Please keep all acceptance speeches to less than 90 seconds or you will be cut off.

Last edited:
So now we have anniversary threads? Can we roast him? I say we roast him, let's make a panel

We don't have anniversary threads now.....so no copycats! But this is El Cheese we're talking about here. The kid's been great from the jump.

But I don't see why this can't turn into a roast thread. :lol:

Sidebar....that's a fancy lawyer term.

Last edited:
One year ago today....the UC was blessed by having a certain member join it's hallowed forum.

And while there have been many members join within the past year.....this one shone his greatness brightly. He quickly rose the ranks and surpassed the hordes of n00bs and newbs. Garnering respect for his insightful views on comics and other pop culture references posted here. His jokes were pure steaksauce! STEAKSAUCE BABY (........for those of you aren't cool and don't know I'm talking about that's A1...top o' the class....super-golden....excellent)!!!
Steaksauce? Really? Jeez, I think I'm gonna cry guys.
Ladies and Gentlemen....no one has proven himself more worthy to be here. So on this day we honor you.....2006's UC Breakout Poster and Future Site Icon.......

McCheese!!!!
It's me!?! YES!!! In your face Hibiki!!!
We called it from the beginning...didn't we Ice?

**Please keep all acceptance speeches to less than 90 seconds or you will be cut off.
I'd like to thank the academy, VVD, Houde, Ice, E, Proj, my doppelganger Cad, Iceshadow, Baxter, moonmaster, the great and powerful Bass, uh....Jackie Chan. He always seemed like a cool guy. Ummm...anyone else who I may have forgotten. Oh and of course the big man upstairs Ignignoc.
So now we have anniversary threads? Can we roast him? I say we roast him, let's make a panel
I'd be disappointed if you didn't.
We don't have anniversary threads now.....so no copycats! But this is El Cheese we're talking about here. The kid's been great from the jump.
Yeah. I'm awesome. And humble too.
But I don't see why this can't turn into a roast thread. :lol:
Do it!
Sidebar....that's a fancy lawyer term.
It is indeed.

Roast? A-1? Someone call Jeffery Dahmer!

Congrats! I always knew you'd make it big one day! You've made poppa really proud. :cry:
Don't cry. You're gonna make me cry. :cry:
What's the number for 911?
616. Did you see Captain Iron Man. That's an emergency.
Plus the hot side stays hot and the cold side stays cold. :lol:

No wait---that was another sandwich. :?
I hate that guy.

Roast? A-1? Someone call Jeffery Dahmer!

I always wanted to eat Mayor McCheese. So smug in his banner declaring him Mayor. Like he isn't just another walking talking cheeseburger. WAHT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL BURGER MAN! WHAT!?!

I always wanted to eat Mayor McCheese. So smug in his banner declaring him Mayor. Like he isn't just another walking talking cheeseburger. WAHT MAKES YOU SO SPECIAL BURGER MAN! WHAT!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't those McNugget puppets look so tasty?

I... I don't want to talk about it.

No no....share. Let it out. We all know you secretly dreamt of biting into their smooth, golden hides and moaning in sheer tasty satisfaction as they screamed in delicious bloody horror.

Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? Doom knows......................and so does this big nosed guy named The Shadow.

I'M THE ****ING MAYOR OF McDONALDSLAND!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't those McNugget puppets look so tasty?
Those are my subjects you bastard.
I... I don't want to talk about it.
We still talk about that terrible day in McDonaldsland. At night the children are told to go to bed or Baxter will come back to get them. Truely terrifying.
No no....share. Let it out. We all know you secretly dreamt of biting into their smooth, golden hides and moaning in sheer tasty satisfaction as they screamed in delicious bloody horror.
BASTARD!!!
Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? Doom knows......................and so does this big nosed guy named The Shadow.
He's a bastard too.

I'm so glad you asked. McCheese is the Mayor in McDonaldsland, the most intelligent poster on this site (yeah I said it), a pegan God of Fertility in 12 3rd world nations (including New Zealand) with a small but loyal following here in the states, a necromancer, Lou Ferrigno's weight training instructor, the next Marlboro man, a supervillain, a gentle and caring lover (hey ladies), and the humblest most awesome being that ever lived.

THAT IS McCHEESE!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back