Jack Sparrow Vs. Willy Wonka

Who would Win?

• Jack Sparrow (Savvy?)

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Willy Wonka (Oompa Loompas pack lead and you know it)

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Grocer Man

For no reason other than I can.

Personally, I think this fight, in order to be fair, must be in the chocolate factory. Of course, whose to say Wonka dosen't have a "Pirate Room" in his vast and wonderful factory, so Jack gets his due.

Under these circumstances, it'd be close, but I think Jack would win. Savvy?

Jack Sparrow wins, unless he gets distracted from some amazing new candy.

Yes, but you just know the Oompa Loompas would sing their song to Jack Sparrow, so they win a moral victory.

Indiana Jones vs. Han Solo!
Rocky Balboa vs. John Rambo!

Jack Sparrow from up until the end of the second Pirates movie wins, after which he got boring.

Sparrow vs. Depp Wonka? Sparrow.

Sparrow vs. WILDER Wonka? Wonka. Hands down.

Jack would be ready to work one of his tricks when he realizes Wonka has already planned out every single event of their encounter, followed by him being turned into taffy or something.

Indiana Jones vs. Han Solo!
Rocky Balboa vs. John Rambo!

Jones. Rambo. And Jones beats Rambo. Hell, Jones beats everyone.

Sparrow vs. Depp Wonka? Sparrow.

Sparrow vs. WILDER Wonka? Wonka. Hands down.

Jack would be ready to work one of his tricks when he realizes Wonka has already planned out every single event of their encounter, followed by him being turned into taffy or something.

Agreed. Jack is awesome and all, but Gene Wilder's Willy Wonka is just a classic.

None, since both are played by Johnny Depp who I hate.
Now If you are talking about the older Willie Wonka than I would vote for him.

Depp's paedophile Wonka would easily beat Jack Sparrow, but I think that Gene Wilder's Wonka would fold like a deck of cards against Jack Sparrow.

Latest posts

Back