Jaws Unleshed!

Goodwill

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
12,818
Location
Philadelphia, PA
I would've like the idea of a Jaws game if it was in the perspective of the sheriff hunting him... Having the shark as the playable character just makes it like a hack and slash only you'r eating and swallowing.
 

the watcher

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
6,530
Goodwill said:
I would've like the idea of a Jaws game if it was in the perspective of the sheriff hunting him... Having the shark as the playable character just makes it like a hack and slash only you'r eating and swallowing.

Ya, that pretty much what I saw in the gameplay. But there was a scene where you have to fight a killer Whale.
 

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
19,091
Location
UK
Victor Von Doom said:
From the makers of Ecco? Hmmm....could be cool. But that might be a little old skool for you youngsters.


LOL i was thinking when I read you play as the shark (not watched trailer yet but will) it sounds like Ecco got bad!!!!!!


btw side not Ecco is not just old school ;) I played it on mega drive sure but it is also on gba and i think there was a ps2 3d version
 

the watcher

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
6,530
sjmole said:
LOL i was thinking when I read you play as the shark (not watched trailer yet but will) it sounds like Ecco got bad!!!!!!


btw side not Ecco is not just old school ;) I played it on mega drive sure but it is also on gba and i think there was a ps2 3d version


I believe it made by the same comp. that did Ecco.
 

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
19,091
Location
UK
the watcher said:
I believe it made by the same comp. that did Ecco.

Yeah. LOL thats why it's funny. Ecco EXTREAM!!!!! lol sad thing is I will buy this game just to see what it is like as it is jaws.
 

compound

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
2,772
Location
Metro Manila, Philippines
Oh, I misread the thread title -- I thought we were discussing a new anti-Semitic game called JEWS UNLEASHED, where the player controls a money-hungry shyster merchant hounding clients like a shark. That would be meshuggah!
 

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
16,964
Location
On The Edge
compound said:
Oh, I misread the thread title -- I thought we were discussing a new anti-Semitic game called JEWS UNLEASHED, where the player controls a money-hungry shyster merchant hounding clients like a shark. That would be meshuggah!


Do you have Bendis ghost-writing your posts now? :lol:
 

jtg3885

Banned
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
2,940
Location
Connecticut
compound said:
Oh, I misread the thread title -- I thought we were discussing a new anti-Semitic game called JEWS UNLEASHED, where the player controls a money-hungry shyster merchant hounding clients like a shark. That would be meshuggah!
I actually thought the same exact thing...
 

Latest posts

Top