Jaws Unleshed!

I would've like the idea of a Jaws game if it was in the perspective of the sheriff hunting him... Having the shark as the playable character just makes it like a hack and slash only you'r eating and swallowing.

Goodwill said:
I would've like the idea of a Jaws game if it was in the perspective of the sheriff hunting him... Having the shark as the playable character just makes it like a hack and slash only you'r eating and swallowing.

Ya, that pretty much what I saw in the gameplay. But there was a scene where you have to fight a killer Whale.

Victor Von Doom said:
From the makers of Ecco? Hmmm....could be cool. But that might be a little old skool for you youngsters.

LOL i was thinking when I read you play as the shark (not watched trailer yet but will) it sounds like Ecco got bad!!!!!!

btw side not Ecco is not just old school ;) I played it on mega drive sure but it is also on gba and i think there was a ps2 3d version

sjmole said:
LOL i was thinking when I read you play as the shark (not watched trailer yet but will) it sounds like Ecco got bad!!!!!!

btw side not Ecco is not just old school ;) I played it on mega drive sure but it is also on gba and i think there was a ps2 3d version

I believe it made by the same comp. that did Ecco.

the watcher said:
I believe it made by the same comp. that did Ecco.

Yeah. LOL thats why it's funny. Ecco EXTREAM!!!!! lol sad thing is I will buy this game just to see what it is like as it is jaws.

Oh, I misread the thread title -- I thought we were discussing a new anti-Semitic game called JEWS UNLEASHED, where the player controls a money-hungry shyster merchant hounding clients like a shark. That would be meshuggah!

compound said:
Oh, I misread the thread title -- I thought we were discussing a new anti-Semitic game called JEWS UNLEASHED, where the player controls a money-hungry shyster merchant hounding clients like a shark. That would be meshuggah!

Do you have Bendis ghost-writing your posts now? :lol:

compound said:
I actually thought the same exact thing...

Latest posts

Back