Joss-tastic, Legen - wait for it.. - dary, awesomness! Dr Horrible!

I rewatched all of this a couple of days ago as well. Still love it. I also forgot how much I loved the ending. Seeing him use the death of the one person who could have brought him redemption to become one of the most evil villains in the world but losing everything inside him. That last shot of him alone blogging in his basement gives me a couple of goosebumps.

I picked up the DVD recently.

The musical commentary is hilarious.

The ELE videos are hit-and-miss, but I liked Mr. Terrible and the-Jewish-villain-whose-I-can't-spell the most.

Last edited:
By the way, anyone with the DVD, go watch Commentary the Musical!

[youtube]dMIUj_nRxoY[/youtube]

Dark Horse has released a series of prequel one-shots for the series, each focusing on a different character.

While the stories for Penny, Moist and Captain Hammer can be found in the Dark Horse Presents trades, the one for the Doctor himself got it's own comic book, on sale now.

(Wasn't sure if this was big enough to warrant it's own thread.)

I read it.

But it wasn't that special. It read like one of the additional bonus comics they print to put in videogame boxes.

I bought this today from Itunes for like £5. :D I'll watch later but it looks fun.

LOVED it. I hope they do a big film or second mini-web series of it or something. I want more.

Last edited:
I love me some Dr Horrible, but I'm afraid they'll ruin it by making more. It's just so perfect now.

Latest posts

Back