Juggernaut spin-off? Possibly.

As a big fan of both Juggernaut

You're the first person I've seen to say they are a "big fan" of Juggernaut. I'm sure a lot of people like the character, but I didn't know he had any big fans.

Which is cool...all I mean is that he never struck me as the kind of character that had "big fans".

You're the first person I've seen to say they are a "big fan" of Juggernaut. I'm sure a lot of people like the character, but I didn't know he had any big fans.

Which is cool...all I mean is that he never struck me as the kind of character that had "big fans".

Same here, He's a great villain but no where near fanboy status, or can-justify-his-own-movie level.

I don't religiously follow his stories or pick him apart as a character anything, it's just he was one of the first X-Men villains I was exposed to and I've always loved him and his powers and all. He's one of my favourite Marvel villains and I enjoy pretty much any story with him in it.

I definitely don't think he could carry a movie on his own, though.

Last edited:
especially the movie version that eliminates all the interesting aspect's of the character.
Just because X-Men: The Last Stand omitted everything that was interesting about the character, doesn't mean those aspects aren't there.

Oh God, why is this thread still moving?

The Venom Spin-off will be better (i think that but that was a joke for all the spin off talk):p

But yeah I'll probably watch this despite Juggernaut been one of the few things I hate about X-men the last stand.

Who knows hopefully they'll get right and correct the mistakes of X-men III e.g have him getting his powers mystically and been related to Prof X. Maybe Prof X will wipe Juggernaut's memories explaining why he didn't reconise his brother in X III

That's not any better.

No mystically stuff.

But wasn't that one of his things , not been a mutant and hating mutants? makes sense to add it. Even if they replace it with science or something Non-mutant

The Venom Spin-off will be better (i think that but that was a joke for all the spin off talk):p

But yeah I'll probably watch this despite Juggernaut been one of the few things I hate about X-men the last stand.

Who knows hopefully they'll get right and correct the mistakes of X-men III e.g have him getting his powers mystically and been related to Prof X. Maybe Prof X will wipe Juggernaut's memories explaining why he didn't reconise his brother in X III

I bet if you walked into Marvel Studios right now with those ideas they'd hire you on the spot.

Pass.

Tighten it up Marvel. Not all your characters need movies. And you need to look at some of your more interesting characters and second-rater.

Why do a Juggernaut movie when you can do a Nick Fury? Why a Wolverine spin-off when a Misty Knight/Colleen Wing film would kick ***? Why a Magneto spin-off when Thor is more interesting and newer?

Becouse both Magneto and Wolverine arr extremely popular and no matter how much you might dislike him you cant deny that.

That said Why the hell a jugg movie?

But yeah I'll probably watch this despite Juggernaut

This is the problem. People say, "I know it will suck and I'll hate it but I'll watch it anyway." All it does is encourage them.

This is the problem. People say, "I know it will suck and I'll hate it but I'll watch it anyway." All it does is encourage them.
Says the man who goes, "I know it will suck and I'll hate it but I'll keep reading Ultimate Iron Man (and even check out Ultimate Iron Man II!!!) anyway."

:D

Oh God, why is this thread still moving?
Because you're also still posting in it.

Last edited:

No I didn't say it'll suck but i'll watch

I said
yeah I'll probably watch this despite Juggernaut been one of the few things I hate about X-men the last stand.

Meaning I hated him in X-men last stand BUT will watch this in hopes of them fixing the charracter. The movie will probably be cool , all the x-men ones so far have been great , the wolverine spin-off looks great so I have high hopes for the quality of the film.

It's the character himself I'm iffy about as I hate movie Juggernaut

Meaning I hated him in X-men last stand BUT will watch this in hopes of them fixing the charracter. The movie will probably be cool , all the x-men ones so far have been great , the wolverine spin-off looks great so I have high hopes for the quality of the film.

It's the character himself I'm iffy about as I hate movie Juggernaut
I have no idea why everyone complains so much about the movie Juggernaut? What is everyone talking about?

There is almost nothing revealed about the character that is inherently damaging to his comic book counterpart. I mean other than the fact that he's a mutant.

Other than that, what is there to 'fix'? What exactly got damaged in the first place?

:arrgh:

I have no idea why everyone complains so much about the movie Juggernaut? What is everyone talking about?

There is almost nothing revealed about the character that is inherently damaging to his comic book counterpart. I mean other than the fact that he's a mutant.

Other than that, what is there to 'fix'? What exactly got damaged in the first place?

:arrgh:

And been related to and Hating Prof X , which was a key part of his charracter , It would be like making a batman film but here is the catch Batman's parents are still alive living with Bruce and never die.

It just ****s up the origin and who the character is.

And been related to and Hating Prof X , which was a key part of his charracter
What the hell are you talking about?

Just because the films never established a connection between Marko and Xavier, doesn't mean the connection ISN'T there.

I'm not saying that it means it IS there, but whatever 'damage' the character may or may not have, still hasn't been established.

Last edited:
I always thought that the connection to Xavier and this crimson gem bull**** was ridiculous. I liked Ultimate Juggernaut because he was so simple.

What the hell are you talking about?

Just because the films never established a connection between Marko and Xavier, doesn't mean the connection ISN'T there.

I'm not saying that it means it IS there, but whatever 'damage' the character may or may not have, still hasn't been established.

The scene when the go to Jeans house they would have mentioned it. But they acted like they don't even know each other

Latest posts

Back